• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg look what ive just read on the net

You can imagine the day when this surgery is done via the belly button without visible wounds for vanity... having scars won't bother me since I don't parade my body anyway, but we are advancing all the time with ideas and surgery techniques....

xxx

Hi guys been away for a while as life is crazy at the moment (really enjoying it though)
There is no reason why they could not do this op through the mouth or the other end for that matter. The reason I say this is a couple of friends of mine have to have pollops removed from thier bowel and stomach and they are done down the throat or up the *** so I cant see why not the sleeve. Could leave you with a very sore throat or you know what for a few days
All the best
Bryan

I don't know which I find more disturbing. The useless part of your stomach just sitting inside you and atrophying or the thought of them detaching it and pulling it through your mouth.

Strange things happen for sure... Bryan you are looking good and doing so well with your weightloss thus far.... I really don't feel that the POSE would be for me... I gag at the thought of anything going down my throat... not a nice thought at all for me xxx

My Surgeon used the SILS (Single Incission Laprascopic Surgery) when he done my sleeve. This means he done my opp through my belly button, so I had no scars other than the one in my belly button, my healing time was really reduced. It's amazing what they can do now, I'm so pleased mine was done like this, when I had my appendix out in april the surgeon went in the same way, and I had only one other small scar.

How can they 'pull' the leftover bit out after they have stapled up the stomach. that is what makes it unbelievable to me

oooo dero....

Back