• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg!!

funky24

iv just had the best phonecall of my whooooooooole life!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!! crying!!!! haha x all iv said for the last half hour is oh my god!!! haha got pre op 24th october and op 13th november!!!!! xxxxx

Fantastic news congratulations x

OMG lol

congrats on your news :)

oh Wow!! congratulations!! You must be over the moon xx

Congratulations, what a great feeling when you finally get 'the call'
Best of luck
Kim xx

Wooo. Best feeling in the world! Congratulations! this time will fly by and your new life is just around the corner xxx

Thats fantastic news, i know exactly how ur feeling, i got my phone call friday for my op this sat! Take care x

well done that's brilliant news i cried like a baby when i was told too :) and i was at work so everybody thought someone had died in the family xx it will really fly by so get out your case start the list you will do this again and again and again :) so pleased for you xx

Thankyou for all your messages! Your support means so much :) very happy lisa here today :) xxx

iv just had the best phonecall of my whooooooooole life!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!! crying!!!! haha x all iv said for the last half hour is oh my god!!! haha got pre op 24th october and op 13th november!!!!! xxxxx

Congrats great news I have endoscopy tomorrow and op same day as you!!!

That is great news hun, wont be long now x

1974rach i got a few bits left to get :) but have been shopping again hehe :) Fatnnotsohappy awww yaaay we got the best day haha good luck :) xxx

That's fab news :) so pleased for you, I can imagine how you felt when you got that call.
Just waiting for mine now then should only be a few weeks as I went on the 21st sept.
Keep us posted as I keep checking on how you're getting on, pre op diet in a week then, hope you get on with it ok xx

Back