• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ON THE MEND.

sylvercraft

Hi all,
I bring good news, my wife is on the mend and feeling tonnes better than when i took her bk to Salford royal on sunday. It would appear she had peritonitis, caused by a leakage of bile when they removed her gaul bladder, her tummy was that swolen they had to flush out 9LTRS of poisen.
So hopefully next week we can get bk to some sort of normality and she can start to get the weight off and look forward to a new, brighter future.

Take good care all.

Great news glad she's on the mend tks for the update tc ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

oh i reallly am happy for you both,
all that poison i can not start to think how your poor wife felt,
thanks for letting us know,
take care. xxxx

oh bless her, im glad they have sorted her out...big hugs to a speedy recovery and let your weihtoss journey begin xx

Great new, glad she is on the mend, I was at the meeting and was upsetting for you, she be back to normal in no time xxxx

That's fab news. Glad she got it all sorted. Sound horrible bless her :-(

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I missed that your better half was poorly sorry to read it. Really glad she's on the mend

:)I spoke to Silvercraft's hubby this morning & I'm sure he won't mind me telling you that he was just on his way to Salford Royal to take her home-
so she is now hopefully having a good sleep after not much sleep at all for nearly a fortnight:)

Glad to hear things are on the up for her , can imagine it was a frightening time , but sorted now xx

My goodness that sounds like an horrendous and frightening time for her. Im so glad its now sorted and its all behind her and time to get on with her weightloss journey xxx

Thanks god you got her into the hospital, please give her our love, hopefully once she is back on her feet we will see her posting and be able to offer more practical advice post bypass/

Wendy x

Big thank you's

Hi all,
I just wanted to post this message to tell you all how gratefull i am for all your support when my wife was realy poorly when she had peritinitis. it's amazing what a chat can do even if it's over the internet. you were all so supportive and it helped me no end to get through it all. She has been bk a week now from her second stint in hospital and within that week she has shed 1.5 stones and even i can tell the difference. I will indeed get her to start posting (when i'v shown her how to do it) because she has certainly got some experience that will hopefully benefit other "bypassers".
So, once again, many many thanks and hope you all have a very mery christmas and a "healthier" new year. Take very good care of yourselves. bye for now. xx

Eric.

So glad to hear she is doing well & also that we helped you through a difficult time , send our love to her xx

Good News Eric..Glad the wife's on the mend...You're right when you say it helps to chat on here..even if you've never met anyone.
We're all here to help and encourage others and it's been an absolute godsend finding this forum.
Best wishes to you and the wife...and i hope you have a very nice Xmas,and a better New Year.
Take care
Andy

Back