• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Angry Bear!!!

K8y - sorry you're getting stress at home, and just before your op too!
But you've always got us lot to pick you up when you're feeling down, or even just to listen if you need to rant.
Chin up hun - you're doing whats right for you. There will always be negative or selfish people out there and some will be closer to home than others but (and no disrespect to your mum) don't let the b*****ds get you down!
Wishing you all the best with your op hun. Keep us posted. x x

Dottychic you make me laugh, you and corrupted are like tea n biscuits, you just go together :)

I love my wls love ins xx

You know what they say ... if it's not one thing, it's your mother!

Mum's are pains in the neck - and other places! I know that from experience. When I was 16 my mum arranged for me to marry one of my parents friends (he was 30) and she told me that he was my only chance of getting married as 'nobody else would ever want me!' Ooh, thanks for that mum.

Who gave up her career to care for mum when she had cancer? Who sat by her whilst she had all her treatment? Who was holding her hand when she passed away? Who went and got the death certificate and arranged the funeral? Was it one of my siblings that my mum loved so much? Nope! It was me!

No wonder I'm in blooming therapy!

Mums eh! xx

Oops ... sorry about that! xx

Families definately seem to bring put some strong feelings lol .....better to have a moan here than at home :D x

Hahahaha, the look i get off my Mum if i moan ha, it looks like she's got poo under her nose!!! Hahahaha

Tiarasand tantrums here's a hug hunni :hug99:xxxxxxx

Back