• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so angry!!!!!!!

Oh the poor girl, what hideous bullying she has had to put up with - petrol?? My god, I hope the police were involved. As others have said - she should block the bullies from facebook and block them out of her life. Bless her heart. x

Its awful isn't it. She has been very overweight since being tiny and has always suffered some sort of abuse, some of it horric, buts thats for her to tell you if she wants to. Why are some people like this?

Its awful isn't it. She has been very overweight since being tiny and has always suffered some sort of abuse, some of it horric, buts thats for her to tell you if she wants to. Why are some people like this?

I think it is often a pack mentality and the person being bullied becomes an object in the eyes of her persecuters, almost as if she is no longer a human being, but an object for their cruel self entertainment.

By starting to take the power back by becoming more self confident will make these cowards back off.

God alive, the poor girl has been through it x

some people will just look for somthing to bully someone for my daughter was very slim (still is) and she was bulled over that she used to get called anorexik and she had a terible time . i think she is being very brave and she should be so proud of herself ,most people, me included, would just shut themselves away and comfort eat, but she is being very posative and sorting her life out ,i wish i had had the chance at her age i would have grabed it with both hands . good luck to her i wish her well .......kathxxx

Can she not block these idiots from her account? Also, if the comments are truly malicious, then she should report them to the police - there is a malicious communications act that they could be in contravention of. Its bullying pure and simple and these subhumans need to be stopped.

i agree, block the numpties, but also report the abuse to facebook, they'll get their accounts suspended, sorry to hear of her pain, easy to say nasty things from afar behind a computer screen, big and brave that!!

All of the above:

Plan of action:

1. Report the idiots to facebook
2. Block the prats.
3. Find some friends who understand where she's been and where she wants to go to add to her facebook.

It's easy to say lose facebook, but to most young adults its a big deal in their life.

Your niece has had a horrific time and i think she is one heck of a brave girl to have had this operation. She has a amazing future to look forward to and when she is at her goal she can walk straight past these ugly, petty, spiteful people with her head held in the air looking good and feeling great.

Oh yes and come on here too, it is more addictive than facebook any day....

Big hugs for your niece x

How disgusting, ask her to join us, she will get so much support from us, she doesn't need this grief, it is hard enough to cope with anyway.
My love goes out to her, what a brave decision she has made at such a young age, she is better than the bullies. Pauline:grouphugg:

Back