• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so angry!!!!!!!

Bonita

Just looked at my nieces facebook account and it seems she is getting extremely upset by some single minded idiot/idiots that are having a go at her for having bypass surgery.

I'm not 100% sure whats been said but understood that this person/persons have used her surgery to have a go at her and made her very miserable.

She is only 21yrs old so I'm assuming these so called mates are immature and don't have a clue what they are talking about, but it really makes me mad.

That girl has been through hell over the years because of her weight and has even had petrol poured over her by bullies. She has been so brave having this done at such an early age too.. Things like this make my blood boil.

Sorry rant over. Just needed to get this off my ample chest...lol

It gets me very angry too, People can be so narrow minded, They don't have a clue what its all about and people like this make me sick, How dare they!!!
She will show them when she has lost the weight and she will have the last laugh!!
This is one of the reasons i never told many people, because they don't know Jack S**T about wls. Arrgggg!!

Bonita...it's just shameful that people are being so awful to your niece :mad: you expect stuff like that to end once you're out of school but unfortunately, it doesn't.

I too am on Facebook but have never openly discussed my WLS on there as I feel that there are folks who would never understand :sigh: which is why I come to Minis to chat about all things WL.

big hugs xx

Bonita

There will always be ignorance I'm afraid, and life will never quite prepare us enough to be able to cope with people who are mindless and unable to show compassion.

As usual the type of people that do this to others usually have major hang-ups of their own and derive a certain amount of pleasure by being nasty...It helps them to feel better about themselves...(Usually they don't have much to write home about).

I know it's hard, but tell your niece that she has been very brave and she has done something very positive for her future...she is only 21, but if she could imagine herself in just five years from now it is going to be a whole new world for her.....It really will...She could be married with children...she could have the career of her dreams...She could live in a new neighbourhood...she will be slimmer and healthier whatever path she chooses,

I wish her all the best for the future...at least she has got one...unlike the morons who were ugly to her.

(((hugs)))

this is probably the same bullies that bullied her for being over weight, sounds like there just jellous, internet bullying is wrong and can get very out of hand, i have a face book account but i do not use it. facebook is a very dangerous place and is regulary abused in this way it also makes me angry to.

give your niece a big hug from me tell her to join mini's where she can get proper positive support from real people that care xxx

Thats so sad for her, some people are just ignorant and down right cruel. Hopefully she will remove them from her 'friend' list and have to have nothing more to do with the horrible bully/ies! Hope she's ok x

Can she not block these idiots from her account? Also, if the comments are truly malicious, then she should report them to the police - there is a malicious communications act that they could be in contravention of. Its bullying pure and simple and these subhumans need to be stopped.

arseholes what more can I say Ignorant single minded arseholes xx
give her a hug and here's to real friends for her xxx

better name for them is one i cant type here 4 letter word begining with F and tag wits on the end.

Get her to block them, they obviously are not friends and she doesnt need them, show her mini's and reinforce that shes done the right thing. This is all you can really do for her, she has to learn that she doesnt need to take that sort of thing and hopefully hew WLS and intro here could be the start of that

can only agree with what everyone else has said. she needs to not be scared of blocking them from her facebook (tbh most people dont notice when you take them off) and come on here for support. i, like red, dont advertise the fact i have had wls on fb as there are people i dont want to know about my wls and would not understand.
i understand how hard it must be for her at such a young age as i was over 20 stone at that age :( i also was bullied at school due to it and advise her to leave these bullies behind in her old life and start afresh with helpful people such as all you lovely people on here who understand life long overweightness (if that is a word!!) and would happily be supportful friends! xx

I feel for her, I really do. I was bullied at school and it really does leave a scar but for it to carry on is horrendous. Please give her my best wishes and tell her to come here with the sensible grown ups
(well sometimes lol) and we will make her feel part of our clan.

How horrible. I really feel for her. With cyberbullying you can never truly get away from the bullies. Have her block these people and tell her she doesn't need nitwits in her life. Have her come and join us.

I really feel for her, tell her to report them for bullying. She can come on here and chat to us, she was on the other week but haven't seen her around recently. Give her hugs from me and tell her she is so brave.

That's shocking :mad:

This is exactly the reason I havn't told people about my op

Overweight people will always get bullied, that'll never change unfortunately

These people aren't her friends, she should delete them and make her profile private so no nasty msg's can be left for her

I just want to say athat I agree with all that's been said here. She should report them then delete them from as friends from her account. The clearly aren't. As Sharron said - she can come on here and have a chat. At least we're all in the same boat and know where she's coming from. Send her big hugs. Mxx

People are usually nasty to others to make them feel better about themselves, such a shame there are still cretins like that in the gene pool!

Forget facebook, this is the best networking site for true friends and inspiration.

Bonita I really feel for her - if she wants some real friends tell her to add me on facebook and I'll tell the little bullying shits what I think of them in no uncertain terms, people like that are just the lowest of the low and need to be knockd off their little perches they should pick on someone who is prepared to fight back x

Oh the poor girl, what hideous bullying she has had to put up with - petrol?? My god, I hope the police were involved. As others have said - she should block the bullies from facebook and block them out of her life. Bless her heart. x

Back