• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one week to go until surgery fingers crossed xx

carol.s

As the title says only one week to go. LSD going well but doctor changed my metformin from slow release to ordinary and as it can upset your tummy I have no desire to eat at all.

do you think it would make any difference to my liver shrinking?

Carol

I stopped my metformin on the LRD and I'm 6 post-op now been to doctors today and he's kept me off it X

Thanks Tracey Anne.

I still have to take all my meds and use the insulin if necessary.

Hopefully after I will only need 1 metformin a day lol

Carol

Not long to go now, sounds like you are doing well on the LSD! roll on next week!

@carol.s we are virtually surgery buddies then as mine is on Thursday (eek).
I wouldn't think the medication would affect the liver shrinkage otherwise the GP would say something?
Are you still doing OK with the LRD? I love the simplicity, I am not actually sick of milk or yoghurt yet which I assumed I would be :D

yes Feehutch virtual surgery buddies lol yeah I am doing fine on the Lsd as I say because of the medication I don't want to eat much at all.
I struggle to eat even 1 yoghurt per day. Yes its a welcome change not to have to decide what to have as its all set out for you.

I don't think the medication will affect the liver shrinkage its more the fact that I am not eating that concerned me a bit

carol

Fee you knocked the nail by saying with that statement .

@carol.s we are virtually surgery buddies then as mine is on Thursday (eek).
I wouldn't think the medication would affect the liver shrinkage otherwise the GP would say something?
Are you still doing OK with the LRD? I love the simplicity, I am not actually sick of milk or yoghurt yet which I assumed I would be :D

The simplicity of the LRD , knowing that was all you can have , no choices and no temptations , it really was easy to follow and stick to .. Lightbulb moment for me !

Carol 1 week ! How exciting ! This week will fly by !

Yeah Mindy I got a txt off the hospital tonight asking me if I am attending cancelling or changing of course I replied with Attend.

carol

Indeedy dooooo ! Another day closer !

It'll fly honestly :)

only 2 more days to go until my op. Going into hospital on Monday for 3pm omg

my son in law asked if I really needed to put myself through the surgery etc as I have lost 4 st since referral with 22lbs of that loss in the last 6 weeks.

I soon put him right on the subject lol

carol
xxxx

Back