• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 Week To Go... Arrrggghhh!!

Hang in there !!!! I am glad to hear that you made it through surgery ok. Sorry to hear you are feeling discomfort but remember this so to will pass. Just take each day a step at a time. :) and *smile* all will be ok :)

Thank you LifesAJourney :) xx

Wow a litre I bet that was hard. Apart from that I'm ok ish, you know how it is! Feeling useless at the mo, hubby and my Mum are angels :) xx

Just relax chick, and let your body have a chance to heal. You've been through a massive surgery and it's very early days yet. Believe me, each day is so much better than the previous. Besides, your Mum and hubby will be loving the fact that they can do something for you so it would be churlish of you to be back to normal this early on! ;-) xx

Just relax chick, and let your body have a chance to heal. You've been through a massive surgery and it's very early days yet. Believe me, each day is so much better than the previous. Besides, your Mum and hubby will be loving the fact that they can do something for you so it would be churlish of you to be back to normal this early on! ;-) xx

Lol very true - cant have that now :) I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep too xx

Sorry to hear that Katy, but as you say - there's always tonight. It will get better :)

Talking of sleeping; one thing I have noticed is that when I wake now I'm up with a zing! Before, it ised to take me ages to wake up and I always felt kinda hungover (even though I don't drink). I used to think it was because my quality of sleep was bad but now I think it's because I haven't touched a drop of diet coke for weeks. I used to LIVE on the bloody stuff; at least 2.5ltrs a day!!! EEK.

Keep getting better xx

Sorry to hear that Katy, but as you say - there's always tonight. It will get better :)

Talking of sleeping; one thing I have noticed is that when I wake now I'm up with a zing! Before, it ised to take me ages to wake up and I always felt kinda hungover (even though I don't drink). I used to think it was because my quality of sleep was bad but now I think it's because I haven't touched a drop of diet coke for weeks. I used to LIVE on the bloody stuff; at least 2.5ltrs a day!!! EEK.

Keep getting better xx

That's really good! I used to live on it too - I used to think I was being good by not having full fat coke! xx

Back