• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year today and 102lb down target pics

sarahr

One year today my op. Saw mr Mannur yesterday and OMG 9st13lb my targe was 10st. Down from 17st4lb lost 7st4lb that's 102lb, not one regrets the best thing I ever did. Wish I could of done it 30 years ago. Good luck to all of you starting your journey..... And well done to those under way #ilovemylife

image-1864746469.jpg

Attachments

• image-1683001557.jpg
    image-1683001557.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 121
That's brilliant. You look amazing.

I've lost exactly same pounds as you yet still at your 'before' picture weight ? however this has served as great inspiration - I will get my 'after' picture.

Enjoy your renewed health and happiness!!x

One year today my op. Saw mr Mannur yesterday and OMG 9st13lb my targe was 10st. Down from 17st4lb lost 7st4lb that's 102lb, not one regrets the best thing I ever did. Wish I could of done it 30 years ago. Good luck to all of you starting your journey..... And well done to those under way #ilovemylife

What a fantastic achievement, you look the picture of health! Well done.

Ps you look a lot younger as well :)

That's brilliant. You look amazing. I've lost exactly same pounds as you yet still at your 'before' picture weight ? however this has served as great inspiration - I will get my 'after' picture. Enjoy your renewed health and happiness!!x
thank you so much. U too have doña amazing keep going can't wait to see your pics ???

Happy anniversary to you, its a fantastic achievement when you look back at how far you have come you should be very happy for yourself as I am for you!

Wow, wow, wow. Your achievement is just amazing.
Massive well done. X

Looking amazing xx

Wow, wow, wow. Your achievement is just amazing. Massive well done. X
thank you so much Bear. I don't post much but I do Check in now and then and try and watch your progress as we were sleeved so close together xx

You look great and you're such an inspiration. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh, can I ask whether your weight loss continued over the year, or have you been maintaining after the honeymoon period. I am half way through and am curious whether the loss will continue .from now on.thanks.

simply wow!

Back