• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year today and 102lb down target pics

Oh, can I ask whether your weight loss continued over the year, or have you been maintaining after the honeymoon period. I am half way through and am curious whether the loss will continue .from now on.thanks.
first 4 months I lost the majority then it slowed down to maybe 2lb per week then in march it stopped for 4 weeks that was really hard then it went to about 1lb per week. It does get frustrating second half as I wasn't eating any more than I was at beginning x

Thank you all for your comments. I'm on cloud 9 after being a size 24 this time last year just got my first ever pair of size 10 work trousers and last week my first ever size 10 tops and they were primark!!! I cannot tell you how it feels to go into primark and know anything will fit me. I cried today putting on the trousers was over wealmed and also a little sad that it's taken me to get to age 48 to be able to do it. So many wasted years but loving it ?

Wow well done! You're looking amazing! Thank you for the photos they are so inspirational I really like seen before and after photos it gives me a push. when I complete 1st year I will try to be brave to post mine too! Again you've done amazing...there's so many years more for you to enjoy just think ahead and don't waste a minute.

Wow well done! You're looking amazing! Thank you for the photos they are so inspirational I really like seen before and after photos it gives me a push. when I complete 1st year I will try to be brave to post mine too! Again you've done amazing...there's so many years more for you to enjoy just think ahead and don't waste a minute.
thank you x I will make the most of what I have now x thanks again look forward to your pics x

Congratulations! What a great journey! It's a really great inspiration for me as my surgery is next month. This just shows me it's going to be worth it. Well done!

Back