• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oodles' Weekly Weigh In

I bet it was because of your smile :)

I haven't had any pasty since bypass as worried that I would ...... Have a mishap!

This is the first one I've had. I didn't have an appetite at breakfast but I ate a sausage, and then had a yoghurt and apple for lunch. Because we were going out at 2:30 and I wouldn't be eating until about 9 I decided to eat it because it was there and had meat in. Actually now I'm grateful as I bought sushi at the airport, took the fish off the rice but didn't like it so ate another Apple and got a cappuccino. So again a bad protein day, but I actually haven't eaten much. Won't get home til gone midnight so I'm happy I ate the sausage roll now. It was either that or a croissant. Plus it was delish lol! It did cross my mind that there may be some ill effects but I got away unscathed :)

Sooooo today my friend asked me to try and find some emails from a few years ago. I didn't find them, but in looking through I found emails back and forth with my ex. I didn't realise I still had them. I did read one exchange, there wasn't anything mind blowing in it but I remembered sending it and how excited and happy I was at that time. Although I'm content being on my own, perhaps I'm too content. I think I've pushed that side of my life away for so long I don't know if I can feel like that again. So! I made the executive decision to get my ass out there and signed up to a dating site for the first time in five years. I honestly find the thought of meeting people and dating utterly exhausting, and I don't want to do it. But at the same time if I am capable of feeling that excitement, why put it off? I'm moving home at some point so I don't have any excuse now.

Argh! Need more photos!

Brilliant news Noodle ! Your to young and way to pretty to not share that with a deserving man . Remember you will kiss a bloody huge amount of toads before you find your prince .. But the kissing is fun ! Pucker up baby !
Most of them won't be worthy enough for you . It doesn't matter , just go with the flow .
Email your work crush as well ! Imagine if he is single and he's been sitting there thinking of you and thinking you must have a boyfriend ? That your both looking through the same glass ! Time wasted is time you won't get back .. Has he ever seen you ? If not I would send him a pic of you , just adding that it would be nice to see what each other look like and can you have an updated one of him .. You have nothing to lose ..
I've been with hubby for 35 years and believe me I kissed a whole pond of toads before I found him .. I was actually dating 3 others before this funny , skinny man asked me out and I had a spare night so I said yes .. And that was that .. The complete opposite to the men I was attracted to ..
But he's perfect for me , he's the lid to my boiling sauce pan lol .. He calms me , keeps me grounded ..

Go for it !
Mindy
Xxxx

Oh la la.....

Omg ! Hubby Hubba ! He is some sweet eye candy !

Hi oodles I'm in same position as you think we'd have to kiss an awful lot of frogs to find one like that mmmm I just keep putting off joining the dating sites until I've lost my weight be interesting to see how you get on xxx

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. Had loads of messages but I'm soooo picky I haven't replied to any. I'm terrible!! No punctuation? No. No picture? No. One word message? No. Too far away? No. Under 5'10"? No.

Some NSVs from last night, and I don't think I mentioned what it was. Partly due to embarrassment lol! But I'm still on such a high nothing will bring me down today! It was the London Eurovision Party. Loads of Eurovision acts perform past and present and it's absolutely amazing. Last night was just off the scale, and to meet the jaw droppingly beautiful Amir afterwards was life changing. And I touched him! And he touched me. Because the venue is so small you really get to party with the acts and mingle afterwards. I could have also talked to Cyprus and Iceland, but I only had eyes for France. *sigh*

- Bagged the last t shirt that Iceland was giving out, it was a medium, it fit! Kinda.
- Feeling loads more confident than last year and talking to people in the crowd
- Submitting selfies for the final UK performance! So look out for me on 14th May ;)
- Making eye contact with the performers
- Less pain this year than previous ones! Usually my hips kill me after standing for so long. But last night I was bouncing and dancing and flag waving my face off, and no pain today!

WHAT A NIGHT.

Sounds like a fun night! No need to be embarrassed!

Right peeps, after 2 weeks of indulgence and general fun times i haven't gained but only lost about half a pound. Getting back on it! Scales are back out, bread rolls thrown away, yoghurt for lunch and chicken for dinner. Let's do this! 3 weeks til I need to fit into my dress for the Grease Murder mystery.

Back