• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oodles' Weekly Weigh In

Yes we definitely need details and possibly pictures ;)

I'm off to buy a new hat hahaha !
Seriously I'm so pleased for you .. There's nothing like those first few dates , the excitement , the flirting , oh how I miss that new flirting .. Mindy
Xxx

There wasn't much flirting tbh but as I said, I think he was a bit nervous. There was deffo eye contact! We spoke solidly for 3 hours. I enjoyed it a lot.

In other news I spoke to work crush today for the first time since I saw him. Yep. Still love him. Argh

But this man development raises significant questions. I'm going to his house on sat (he's cooking) and I mean it's only date #2 so no hanky panky but I do expect him to jump me as any gent should ;) but then what? I am a complete mess under my clothes! How do I approach this subject?! In one way I'm thinking I deserve this now, and think I'm a regular member of society, but I'm really not and really can't get to that point without warning him. Perhaps I shouldn't have set myself up for dating til after surgery, but that's going to take ages. I mean it might not get that far with this dude. But what if it does. I can't take my clothes off, I can't wear my hair down. My whole existence right now is damage limitation when it comes to aesthetics. I don't want him to know what I looked like before... Oh what a pickle.

Perhaps I should just delay that side of things, assuming Saturday goes well. Until he's in love with me and doesn't care what I look like lol! But none of us are on this site because of our amazing self control ;)

My feeling is that if he likes you as you are now that's all that matters. You don't have to have sex until you feel ready regardless of the reason obviously and if he doesn't accept that he's not worthy - whatever your dress size :)
For now just enjoy the dates and see how you feel?

Yeah I know. He might not mind, he's a nice person. He's also 10 years older so might have lower standards lol!! I guess my issue is that my new life is not based on my old appearance. And I want new people to accept me as I am now, with no knowledge of my old life. I just can't escape telling him and I don't want to admit to who I used to be. I've already forgotten lol

Totally agree with Fee .. The ball is in your court and when you're ready .. There's a lot of sharing of private thoughts before that happens .. But yes it would be totally flattering if he tried !!!
Why can't you wear your hair down Hun ?

Just because he's interested in you does not mean in any way shape or form he is lowering his standards young lady!

Is there a lot of sharing of private thoughts before that stage?!?! Not with me lol!! Must hold self back obv.

I have no hair left. I have to colour my hairline in with powder, can't even have a ponytail. If the hair is down, it's 99% extensions. If up, a donut which it barely covers anymore. I'm essentially fake from top to bottom nowadays :(

Oh Hun ! That's a bummer .. Is this a side affect from the surgery ? I have heard about temporary hair loss ..
But I bet you rock the bald bits as your face and smile is actually to die for !
Xxx

Yeah it's from the surgery but it had already been falling out for years due to the pcos. I hide it, but I can't if I'm in a relationship! Poor dude lol.

In other news, work crush rang me THREE TIMES today. *sigh*

And in further news, I was asked out at work today. Totally awks and I had to get rescued by my friend who said I was his!

Hahaha love it ! You got them on the run lady !

Well whatever you think about yourself, you're a bit with the boys missy!

Well this is weird... My size 16 jeans are feeling a bit loose?! I've hardly been good this past few weeks. I'm down to 192lb (well, just under this morning) which is 13st 10lb so I'm almost half the woman I was this time last year (27st 1lb) - before the LSD. This week I had no food in so I cooked a pasta bake with cheese. Was ill afterwards but don't know if it was due to the cheese or the volume :/ in any case I threw the rest away so I wouldn't eat it the next day.

I also ate the meat from one of those pies in a tin (left the pastry) on another night. So I have not been well behaved.

On my date on Tuesday we went for dinner and I was of course concerned about how much I could eat. Thankfully they had seabass which came with no potatoes or rice! And the sauce was dotted around the side. Because we were talking through the meal I ate slowly and was able to finish all my dinner. So happy! However tomorrow he's cooking me noodles. I agreed to this but a) it's long food which I don't eat in public as I tend to get sauce on my forehead, and 2) exclusively carbs. I'm fine to have a carb day once in a while... I really don't want to broach the subject of picky eating at this stage. So it will be fine. I'm just surprised I'm still losing after all this bad stuff!

Hahaha at sauce on forehead ! I'm sure he would find that adorable !

Ok. Date #2: v good. Seeing him again this morning! He cooked an amazing lunch, I mean I would totally eat it at a restaurant. There were noodles but I told him about my long food phobia and ate just one. But it was in some spicy broth with veg and he also cooked some salmon so I ate that instead. Again we were talking so eating slowly, and with chopsticks. I didn't finish it just because it took so long!!

Then there was some sofa action! Totally hot. I had jostled with the whole Spanx/no Spanx question because it's not sexy is it. However the no Spanx option was significantly worse, so I wore them. He definitely could tell I was wearing them but didn't seem to mind. Trying to stay classy so donning them again today as a deterrent for unclassy-ness. I'm certainly going to have to tell him about my past but I'm going to wait, another deterrent! Perhaps he won't mind. He certainly seems keen even after having had his hands all over the Spanx lol.

What was weird was my behaviour. As you know it's been a long time since I have even thought about boys... I don't know if it's cos I'm older or more confident but he is not the most forward of men... He just seems a bit shy. I made the move yesterday which I have never ever done before! So I felt very proud of myself. I will not accept being friend zoned! Just have to reel it in a tiny bit today as I don't want to cross the line from initiative to basically throwing myself at him. Classy is the word du jour.

Good morning !
Roflll at your description , it did remind me of Bridget Jones and I actually made my hubby jump by laughing !
Good for you to break the ice hahaha !
I think your wise to tell him about surgery at a later date as at the moment want to be honest it's none of his business and just enjoy the flirt and getting to know each other first ..
So where are we off to today ?
I'm off to marks and spencer to buy new knickers as mine are getting distinctly baggy , and I might have to try a new bra as I'm done to 3 and those are getting loose on the cups, although I don't usually like marksys bras as the wires tend stick up in my armpit fat !
Have a wonderful day !
Xxxxx

Oh I have a busy day today with family stuff so was only there for a couple of hours. Was less classy than yesterday but still semi classy!!

It was very nice. But I'm not this way for a few weeks so it might fizzle before we have a chance to meet up again. Which is fine. I didn't wear the Spanx in the end, or tell him about the wobbly situation. Pretty sure he would have noticed though!! But he still seemed interested. I think if he was put off from the little he would have noticed there's a long enough gap for him to make his excuses not to see me again. And if he does want to meet up again I'll take that as a good sign he wasn't repulsed!!

Enjoy your underwear shopping!! I need some more too! It's well expensive this shrinking lark but I'm all about George sorting me out!!

I took my mum with me today which was really nice . I pushed her around the underwear section and she loves undies as much as me so we were pointing out all the same designs .. Hubby just sat and bit his nails and tried to keep hold of the bank card ahahah !
No one available to measure me , so I tried on a few different sizes .. The cup size maybe has dropped down one , but the back has deff dropped down a size so now a 42 instead of 44 .. A little snug but room for loss so they will,last a few mo this hopefully .. A good bra is expensive Grrr ..
Of course I found a stunning raspberry pink lacy one and just had to have it ..
Knickers down a size to 20 , so again a little snug but will fit for a while ..
Well 2 weeks apart will test it that's true .. So I hope you both feel interested after that time .. You sure do hope about the country a lot !
Have a good week Hun
Xxxx

Back