• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opposite sex attention

happy days

Hi guys

Just wondering since you have has your op I anyone finding they get extra attention from the opposite sex.

Definitely.

I've been with my husband 23yrs married for 14 of them. I've never been unfaithful in all that time but recently I've had a lot of interest by a lot of men and one in particular has totally turned my head.

I find its little things like holding doors and starting conversations etc. I am not looking for it as in a solid relationship but sometimes it makes me really angry.

Hubby seems happier with my slimmer figure & a male colleague did say a few months ago that he was sorry if it wasn't pc but he had to say I looked great. He's not my type & recently remarried so I doubt it was anything more than a polite comment but the looks & compliments from either sex does boost the ego no end.
After know hubby for over 30 yrs & being married to him for over 29yrs I'm not tempted by anyone else keeping up with the one I've got is more than enough, but I do t think if be human if I wasn't attracted to a handsome face or body from time to time just not tempted to stray.

So is it fair to say ladies just because we look at the menu it doesn't mean we are hungry.
And just start to worry if you want a three course meal lol

I have to say no I haven't. The only difference is that people sit next to me on the train and bus now. Oh I don't get stared at so that is good but men don't seem to notice me still. Whether that's just me or maybe I'm giving off a vibe. I've been single pretty much my whole life, mostly by choice and still not looking as I don't feel ready so if some one approached me I'd probably look like a rabbit in head lights lol.

I have to say no I haven't. The only difference is that people sit next to me on the train and bus now. Oh I don't get stared at so that is good but men don't seem to notice me still. Whether that's just me or maybe I'm giving off a vibe. I've been single pretty much my whole life, mostly by choice and still not looking as I don't feel ready so if some one approached me I'd probably look like a rabbit in head lights lol.

Your just waiting for the right one to come along. There's nothing wrong with that x

So is it fair to say ladies just because we look at the menu it doesn't mean we are hungry.
And just start to worry if you want a three course meal lol

Definitely. I enjoy the attention even if I don't particularly want it. Doesn't mean we love our men any less.

Shelley a lot of my newfound attention started when I changed the way I was dressing. People tell me I seem more confident now. So it may be that we are more open. It'll happen when you least expect it.

Yeah I have to admit I do dress totally different especially if iam going out and I've always been a flirt even before wls lol

There came a point suddenly where the more feminine stuff started to look good on me. So I started picking out things I always wanted to wear.

There came a point suddenly where the more feminine stuff started to look good on me. So I started picking out things I always wanted to wear.

Yeah
I know what you mean, I've allways had a good eye for clothes just not the body for them.

Very true. I like my taste in clothes and a lot of people have said I have good taste. My taste hasn't changed but now they look like they should when I put them on. Which means I have that extra confidence when wearing them.

Couldn't resist on commenting n this one!

Can I now stick up for the men, well ok will just have a say so from my point of view lol

I can honestly say as well, that it would seem that I certainly have had much more time from the ladies since I had my operation.

I put it down to the more self confidence we have now, better fitting clothes, better self appearance and generally feeling better about ourselves.

Does this mean Amanda I am second in the queue again haha lol

Long time no speak, where you been hiding, not heard from you in ages. May I say you are looking stunning, so no wonder you are catching the eye of the men in Sunderland wye aye man. ;)

Couldn't resist on commenting n this one!

Can I now stick up for the men, well ok will just have a say so from my point of view lol

I can honestly say as well, that it would seem that I certainly have had much more time from the ladies since I had my operation.

I put it down to the more self confidence we have now, better fitting clothes, better self appearance and generally feeling better about ourselves.

Does this mean Amanda I am second in the queue again haha lol

Long time no speak, where you been hiding, not heard from you in ages. May I say you are looking stunning, so no wonder you are catching the eye of the men in Sunderland wye aye man. ;)

Could say the same about you Gary never heard from you in ages. Your looking very well indeed. Perhaps you will have to have a visit to Sunderland. Innit

Hey Mandi, down south we say isn't it not innit lol

Sunderland , never been, could be a new experience for me.

Would you give me a guided tour of the sites?

Do I need a passport for Sunderland, if so might have a problem, my passport shows the fat Gary lol

Hey Mandi, down south we say isn't it not innit lol

Sunderland , never been, could be a new experience for me.

Would you give me a guided tour of the sites?

Do I need a passport for Sunderland, if so might have a problem, my passport shows the fat Gary lol

No passport needed I will look after you. Will give you a Mands guided your of interest. I will guide you lol x

Back