• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opposite sex attention

Lol Gary, great to have your opinion from the opposite point of view.
Good to see you posting again after your break from the site.

I do think it has a lot to do with dressing and how you present yourself. Because of my current circumstances I'm not wearing clothes my size or my fashion choice. My coat is about 4 times to big so I look bigger. I have excellent fashion sense, always have had but never the chance to use it. Maybe one day :)

I do think it has a lot to do with dressing and how you present yourself. Because of my current circumstances I'm not wearing clothes my size or my fashion choice. My coat is about 4 times to big so I look bigger. I have excellent fashion sense, always have had but never the chance to use it. Maybe one day :)

If you don't mind hand me downs, put a post on here Hun, I gave all my bigger clothes away from a post. X

Iam sure u will Hun. Get rid of anything that's two big for you and remember with a bit if determination your never going back there

Back