• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

They are all up for nomination this week. Really want 2 face back stabbing Bea to go.

They are all up for nomination this week. Really want 2 face back stabbing Bea to go.

I watched Big Brother Little Brother tonite and it showed the clip when the housemates found out who was up for eviction. It would have been Marcus and Bea with the normal vote. Bea looked so shocked!! But like you said its all of them :D

xxx

What a ***** Bea is,get her out.Cant wait for Halfwit to see her slagging him off when he comes out!

Halfwit makes my flesh crawl! Bea is horrible too. As for Marcus... Oh dear me.

I watched Big Brother Little Brother tonite and it showed the clip when the housemates found out who was up for eviction. It would have been Marcus and Bea with the normal vote. Bea looked so shocked!! But like you said its all of them :D

xxx

What a ***** Bea is,get her out.Cant wait for Halfwit to see her slagging him off when he comes out!

Halfwit makes my flesh crawl! Bea is horrible too. As for Marcus... Oh dear me.

I'd live to see the smile wiped off Bea face if they call out her name on Friday LOL.

I cannot believe their ignorance when it came to the Queen. Bea said that the Queen is a widow as the King is dead (?) and the rest - think she is married to a Duke - doesnt say much for education or the lack of braincells in the BB house!

she is married to a duke lol, the duke of edinboghro, scuse spelling im thick lol

I cannot believe their ignorance when it came to the Queen. Bea said that the Queen is a widow as the King is dead (?) and the rest - think she is married to a Duke - doesnt say much for education or the lack of braincells in the BB house!

I was shocked they didn't at least know the Queen was married. I think they have one brain cell between them lol, the Queen is married to Prince Philip aka The Duke of Edinburgh.

Hope Bea goes tonight. She was snuggling up to Halfwit in bed after she said she didn't fancy him. She's also been flirting with Siavash.

think she scared him last night lol

Think Bea's only doing to be kept in. Hope the public can see through her.

When she went into the house she was so nice, but she couldn't keep up the act and her true colours came through.

Have you noticed Bea always kicks off when there are others from her posse to influence/impress,never does it on a one to one basis.

bea is sly scum she gotta go !

How the hell did Hira end up going? Is it because you have to vote to SAVE?

xxx

yes it was vote to save this week hayley, i was so dissapointed :mad:

I had a feeling Hira would go, because it was Vote to Save. She wat just over looked sadly.

i truly agree about bea the way she stired it between norin and seavash shocked me i didnt think she was like that really took notice after and realised she was stirin it all the time. not to keen on dave dut the way she was with him the other nite she was like a dog with a bone she just wodnt let it go but said he wa bulliying her . the audeance seemed to want her out ..... bea to gooooooooooooo

Bea isn't even entertaining, she is everything I hate in someone - *****y, two faced, patronising, untrustworthy.

GET HER OUT! :mad:.....:D

Back