• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Own food?

ktstar

I'm being banded tomorrow with THG at Dolan park, I'm just packing my bag and wondering if I need to take shakes for after the op or will they be supplied?

They should have everything u need Hun u might want ur own sf squash, I had a bypass I was just having water wasn't bothered about juice but ur choice xxxx

Although not with THG, it was just tea and coffee or water for us, they didn't give any shakes etc, but then it really wasn't needed.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hi I was banded with THG at Dolan Park, no need to take anything. I was given cup a soup, hot choc, apple juice and youghurt (didn't eat/drink it all) they also offered tea & coffee.

Good luck x

Hope all goes well ktstar ... See you on the losers comfy sofa soon :)

Hope it all went well! Peppermint tea is good if they'll give you that. I was banded on Tuesday and almost feeling normal now :)

Yep had 2 cups of peppermint tea, surprisingly nice and I've had a hot choc, been told I can have some soup later. Feeling a little tender but not in pain x

Hope all went well.

Wondered when your up to it if you could please give me some feed back on THG - Dolan Park as I had planned on using them in October for my GB.

Would much appreciate it, take care. Hoping your recovery is quick and pain free. X

Back