• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PCT Blackpool

lotsabeefy

Hey all i spoke to a lady who takes the funding to pannel at my PCT and she said mine would be going in around 3 weeks. So....... the million dollar question is how long after that will i get my surgery and when will they tell me where to go? I have all my outpatient apps at Salford Royal. Is there a posibility of me being done by Xmas? I am grateful of any input cheers lotsabeefy(nadine)xxx

How did you get to speak to her if you don't mind me asking. I am waiting to hear if mine has gone through. How long ago were you referred?

Thanks, Louise x

I rang the commissioning team at Blackpool PCT, i was refered by my GP in August and confirmed as requiring surgery in October.

Hi If you are going with the spire then I would imagine it will be with the Spire in murrayfield @ the wirral With the surgeon Mr Robert Maccadam. There is no waiting list at present so you could possibly be done within 12 weeks hopefully depending on all your tests Blood ect. Hope this helps Gail

Back