• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think I have good news

lotsabeefy

I just spoke to the lady at Blackpool PCT wh said my application is going to pannel tomorow and they will ciontact me by the end of the week to see whih provider i want to use.
I didnt know i got a choice! What does this mean? I didn't want to ask the woman any more questions incase i P****ed her off

OOOOOOHH!!!! I so hope this is you getting the green light and a definate date for surgery too Nadine! Got everything crossed for you as you so deserve a YES!!!!
Good luck from me x Hugs x

When I saw Dr Syed at Salford Royal he told me that if approved, I would have a choice of hospitals but Salford Royal wouldn't be one of them. He did mention The Alex but I didn't catch the other.

I hope everything goes well for you and you get good news, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I would also like to thank you for the info you gave me on how to contact the PCT. I didn't think they would take calls so the thought hadn't occured to me. When I called she had nothing there about me but when I contacted my GP surgery they said they had sent it the night before. I phoned today to see if she had received anything but she wasn't there. I left a message and will hopefully get a call back in the morning.

Thankyou again and good luck x

They will have you sorted you'll see, for the first time in a long time i'm glad to live in Blackpool xx

Back