• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phatmomma NEWS

Glad you are OK hun. Have a good rest while you heal and think how bright the future is.

Best wishes
xxx

I am so so pleased for you Julie. Now you make sure you DONT do cartwheels, you have a major op and need to look after yourself.

You have helped so many on here so now it is your turn.

Big hugs and happy healing and happy losing.

I'm sorry I missed this but glad you're doing well and rest well and best wishes for a speedy recovery. xx

Thanks for the update Wendy - I'm sure Julie will be entertaining everyone on the ward ! It's great to have her on the losers' bench !

Brilliant news, can't wait to see you back on here where you belong Julie.

xxx

speedy recovery julie :)

Woo hoo, congratulations Julie, I am so glad you are ok after your operation. Here's sending you lots of healing hugs, you are so supportive of everyone else, and I just want to say hope you are home soon and back posting, cos we miss you lots. Take care hun xxxxxxx
news_17083.gif

Thank you for all your kind words, it's good to finally get my bum on the bench and i did wonder if it would fit....

You are all such a wonderful support to me and everyone else, and i thank you from the bottom of my heart xxx

ps, JT i will do a cartwheel someday and it will cost you ;) xx

Welcome back Julie, and congrats on getting your place on the bench! :D

Look forward to reading all the gory details when you feel up to telling us ;)

Take care and rest up!!! :hug99:

Back