• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please tell me I havent made the wrong decision

Yes I'm very excited, especially now I can say..."I'm having my op next week" OMG NEXT WEEK...whooooooooo. lol

you will be fine you are so focused and it will feel gr8 once them stones start droppin off yippee!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers Lesley. x

well done on getting through the first week of the liver shrinking diet allie, and i bet your all excited now that you know each day brings you closer to becoming a loser.

Thankyou and yeap it does D, I can not wait, it feels like waiting for xmas when I was a kid! lol

allie i will let you into a secret but dont tell anyone i told you. Shhhh its even better than christmas when you were a kid cause after the day you keep getting a buzz that is caused by all sorts of things. seeing yrself in the mirror, clothes getting loose, people commenting etc etc etc.
good luck you will do fab
HC

What a lovely post Carole. You must be feeling fantastic hun. Cant wait to be in your shoes xx

Thanks sam. I had always been fat but was a pretty confident person or so i thought. But these days im just brimming all the time. my loose skin does bother me but only when naked but apart from that im just loving every day discovering parts of me bones in particular that i didnt know existed. It will soon be your turn but in the meantime i really appriciate your support not only for me but each and every post you make. I believe personally the more prepared you are for this life changing experiance the better you will feel. so going by that you too will be living on cloud 9. i better make some room!!!

Thank you Carole. And you can keep cloud 9 warm for me until I'm ready to join you up there x

Of course theres a seat for you Tina lol

I can really empathise as even though i am in the very first stages of even thinking about WLS, I can see myself having those fears too. Its so reassuring to know I am not the only one and also to read such replies, they all show you can and will have a normal life. Well whats normal!!! You know what I mean :eek:) Very best of luck with it
xxx

hi dell thank you for your thoughts..just want to say im feeling so much better today and once again excited about the future, and as you say it makes all the difference sharing your fears with dear friends on this forum as it really does put everything into perspective and feel reasured. good luck with your journeyx

good morning everyone hope all are feeling well...just wanted to give everyone an update. im now 3 1/2weeks post op and just beginning my second week of pureed foods. monday is my weight in date and i must say i was slightly dissapointed with the scales, ive only lost 1lb, 'oh no'..once again i am appealing to my friends has anyone else experienced such a small loss in such early stages??? i must say apart from this im feeling great within myself and so much more upbeat than i was on friday, but slight niggle on my small loss...look forward to your responsesxxxx

Deep breath time again Lesley ;)

Your body is still recovering from major surgery. You're only eating tiny amounts of foods, so your body is freaking out, and clinging on to any fat supplies.

Look around the boards here at other post bypass patients, you know this works. It is normal to only have small losses in the first few weeks, so don't worry, you'll soon be making up for it!

whoo!! i luv u shell, u r so positive and always think outside the box...thanks for your reasurance...perhaps i need to start moving my little chubby bod around a bit more....
ps you look fab on your photo's no way are you the same person, fantastic transformation...luvly bod with a luvly person in itxx

Thanks Lesley :)

Just look at your stats already, you've lost over 10% of your original self! That's fantastic. You're over 1/4 of the way to your target in only a few weeks.

Back