• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poorly baby - off topic

mintball

I know this is nothing to do with weight loss but we've had a major family trauma.

My uncles baby was born after a traumatic delivery and the cord was wrapped 3 times around baby's neck. She has a severe brain damage from it and we are awaiting results from MRI scan today. It was touch and go whether she survived at all but she's a battler.

I just really need to ask you for ur positive thoughts, even if you don't comment on this thread..please spare a thought and send some love her way, she'a beautiful little thing and we've all had a second shot at life, this cherub hasn't even started yet.

I can't do anything to help her and it kills me, if this is all i can do, i'm asking for a little thought going out to Kaydie x x x

Awww Lisa that's so sad hun:cry::cry:I'm sending you and your family massive ((hugs)), and will say a prayer tonight for the poor little one:(

Awww Lisa that's so sad hun:cry::cry:I'm sending you and your family massive ((hugs)), and will say a prayer tonight for the poor little one:(

Oh thats so sad hun sending you all my love and loads of hugs for you all and exspecially for the little one. janey :cry::cry:

thanks ladies, its just good to know some positive vibes are going out to her, she needs all the help we can muster x x x

Lisa, I wanted to pass on my positive thoughts as well. Massive good vibes to her for a better future!

:vibes::vibes::vibes:
Good vibes coming your way
:hug99::hug99::hug99:
Hugs to you & your family
:character00238:
May Kaydie be a source of joy and a spot sunshine in her parents's lives

Nic:)

Sending love and good wishes to you and your family especially little Kaydie. I am praying for her good health. Take care.

Thanks, she came off the ventilator over the weekend and they reduced her sedatives but she started having convulsions so they'e had to put her back on everything so at the moment, we're back to square one

there really is, thansk for all your thoughts. I feel like I only come on here and spread doom and gloom but unfortunately it feels like thats all there is at the moment.

Doctors have said there's nothing more they can do for Kaydie, its now up to the family to decide whether to turn off the machines

Back