• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poorly baby - off topic

Wishing you and your family the strength to brave this hard time. The darkest days make a beautiful contrast with the bright days ahead, just hold onto the faith that more bright days have to be ahead since life has been filled with dark days lately.

((((Hugs)))) for you and your family
Nic

Kaydies machines were turned off yesterday, the little fighter is holding her own for now so its just a case of seeing how she does on her own x x x

hi lisa i just saw this post, i had an early baby and found comfort on the bliss website its for babies born too soon, or sick. the forum is great there will be people on there who are experiencing or have been through the same and positive outcomes of little ones who have battled on and stayed with us, im praying for little kaydie hun xxxx

Thinking of your family so badly..!! Sending all my positive thoughts too.. Having had Dylan in the intensive NNU when he was born due to fits and stuff, i know how awful it is seeing your baby there..
Praying for her to keep on fighting..!
x x x

sorry posted twice so have edited so you dont have to read it again x

She is still fighting, they are still running tests but she has no feeling or reactions when they prick her and she has no swallow function at all...its a case of test after test but even if she comes through this her long term outlook is bleak to say the least.

Thanks for all ur positive thoughts though x x x

Back