• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Porkchop (Wendy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyjaycee

Sorry if this has already been answered......the last i recall hearing from Wendy was that she was due to see the doctor/nurse about wls (this was about a week ago). Do we know how she got on???? I know she was very down about things and I just want to make sure she's ok.:) Julie

Deebol

I read all the thread when it was going on and not once could I bring myself to comment on anything as I really felt like it was a wind up.

I hope I was wrong and feel awful typing this but Ieven read bits out to my husband as I couldnt believe what I was reading sometimes.

Maybe im wrong and if I am then Im sorry but its just a thought.

Dee xx

sue121

always lurkin around!
my thoughts were exactely the same as yours deebol so your not alone x

sue121

always lurkin around!
thats spooky dee... i was just thinkin bout that exact same comment cant think any1 would say that in those circumstances let alone a police woman :rolleyes:

Melanie

Over half way to target
I'm from the slimming world thread but like to keep and eye on you WLS folk over here as it really interests me. I did follow the original thread by pork chop/vicky - wendy? and thought all along it was a wind up. Obviously it wasn't my place to mention this but I got increasingly annoyed on behalf of all the people who were offering support and taking the time to be helpful to her. Some of the things posted were real issues to me like the nurse and the choccies, the policewoman, the sister and the going to the abbatoire to get weighed.
If this person was not winding up, then I apologise hugely, but if they were they should be ashamed for taking the mick out of all the lovely folk on here who do their best to support each other through really hard times.
Ok, back off to the SW section for me now I've hijacked your section for a rant.

tracey113

Old bird
I'm from the slimming world thread but like to keep and eye on you WLS folk over here as it really interests me. I did follow the original thread by pork chop/vicky - wendy? and thought all along it was a wind up. Obviously it wasn't my place to mention this but I got increasingly annoyed on behalf of all the people who were offering support and taking the time to be helpful to her. Some of the things posted were real issues to me like the nurse and the choccies, the policewoman, the sister and the going to the abbatoire to get weighed.
If this person was not winding up, then I apologise hugely, but if they were they should be ashamed for taking the mick out of all the lovely folk on here who do their best to support each other through really hard times.
Ok, back off to the SW section for me now I've hijacked your section for a rant.
I was one of those people:(

Melanie

Over half way to target
Back again.
If you were one of the supportive people Tracey, it just shows what a lovely person you are, as are the rest of you who tried to guide/support/help. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a cynic and always see the bad side of people - not always the best way to be but I'm never disappointed anymore!

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Many of our members contacted myself, Mini and our moderation team saying that they found Porkchop's thread to be full of inconsistencies that did not ring true.

On investigation we found Porkchop to be using multiple user names on MiniMins.

We contact Porkchop and put several questions to her which she was refused to answer which left us no other choice but to disable her account.

Pierce

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Blimey.

tracey113

Old bird
Back again.
If you were one of the supportive people Tracey, it just shows what a lovely person you are, as are the rest of you who tried to guide/support/help. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a cynic and always see the bad side of people - not always the best way to be but I'm never disappointed anymore!
seems you were right melanie;)her first post I felt sorry for her but I did think her stories started to get slightly obscure(sp?) I think it's a shame that people feel it's amusing to come on here and pretend they are in desperate situations like some genuine cases are- pleased she eventually got banned altho I suppose it wont stop people like that rejoining again:(

Big an Bouncy

Pork Chop

Hi I was contacted by moderator saying she was being investigated over several different profiles,she must of registered a few times as different people.B&B :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.