• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op-clear liquid stage

SHARONA

Im not doing well on liquids at moment. Im certainly mot getting enough protein in but im hungry . Most drinks make me nauseous. Could i liquidise a baby's farleys rusk and have it?
My dietitian told me just before my op to have something if I'm hungry but i cant remember what it was!

have you tried the runny yogurts like muller light vitality or the acitmel versions? has about 2.5 g of protein and they are only little bottles or home made ice lollies I know that sounds so wrong in this weather but it really helped me out a lot
hope that is of some help

have you tried the runny yogurts like muller light vitality or the acitmel versions? has about 2.5 g of protein and they are only little bottles or home made ice lollies I know that sounds so wrong in this weather but it really helped me out a lot hope that is of some help
Only yakult my partner cant find those and i cant get out! Ice lollies sorry not good with cold things!

Funny my provider gave us in hossy belgium rusks you know them circle things. Chew chew chew made paste in mouth all providers are different

I've been on jelly, chicken broth, frozen yoghurt, meal replacement shakes and protein shakes. You're also allowed juice and other clear soups.

I made my own chicken broth with some cabbage, onions and rosemary and it's pretty scrumptious :D xXx

Oh and Petit Filous! Hehe :)

Back