• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Xmas Day Weigh In

3lb loss so very happy and since I have been eating and drinking more the weight is moving. Even got up for a wee during the night lol. Although for the first time last night i was sick, i got clever and thought i could eat a roasted ham sandwich. BIG MISTAKE or it could be that i was a greedy mare and ate it to quick. lol

oooo the temptation. I weighed just before Chrimbo and was going to try and put it off for as long as lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I weighed on Christmas day and had lost 1lb but havn't weighed since. Did a lot of feeling sick after eating but I'm thinking that maybe I was eating too quickly. It's so hard to eat very slowly when you're in company and everyone around you is chomping away. I didn't have a single chocolate or sweet and the nearest I came to a pudding was a desert spoonful of jelly and a teaspoon of half fat creme fraiche on Christmas day and a teaspoon full of Mums homemade cheesecake made with splenda and fat free cheese. So, I'm very proud of myself.

Kate x

Obviously preop so haven't lost but have only gained 2lb...that's a record for me!

Can i just ask. 'Pre Op so I haven't lost!'

Why do you feel you have to be 'post op' to lose?

Seriously? How much weight would you have expected to lose over Christmas before your operation?

Good job Yvessa I would normally have gained at least half a stone in the two day megafeast that was my pre op Christmas tradition so a gain of just two pounds is a result

I lost 4 lbs. Quite pleased with that, not because of the loss but because of the lesson I have taught myself. It is better to eat than not eat. I very seldom feel like eating and as a result my weight loss has slowed down. I think I need to eat a bit more to lose more but I really don't fancy eating any more than I do.
I love my bypass.
Lynne x

I jumped on and i'm still using that dial that spins around as a FAN :8855:

Ask me this time next year ;):D

Its going to be a great year for you Andy.
Lynne x

Haha, u are so funny Andy, hope you have had a good one anyway.

Thanks mate....Yes it was okay.

Well done for your excellent weight loss..... Keep up the good work mate.

Take Care

Andy

You had anymore communication yet from L&D about your appointments. I am back there on Thursday for a 6 month check up. Got a fasting blood test at 11.30, good job im post op and never feel hungry lol

Its going to be a great year for you Andy.
Lynne x

Thank you Lynne :)

I'm certainly looking forward to 2012 :D

Hope you're okay...Take Care

Andy x

You had anymore communication yet from L&D about your appointments. I am back there on Thursday for a 6 month check up. Got a fasting blood test at 11.30, good job im post op and never feel hungry lol

no nothing as yet mate... Hoping i may get something before the New year maybe.

You better take some ID...They won't recognise you !

Back