• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Xmas Day Weigh In

I lost 3 lb from the 23rd to today. This is a result as I know I have eaten much more than I have been doing but more importantly, I did not have any eating issues ... no sticking, no sickness & no dumping. :D I am sooo happy that this is the case just 12 weeks post op. My life is back to normal, with a portion control app fitted :D:D Hope all you pre op'pers take heart from this as it was one of my main issues, wondering if I would still have a social life afterwards .... I do :D:D:D xxx

Well dun all that lost ;) I gained 1lb lol but I can honestly say it prob wasn't food it was the beer ;) but I enjoyed it so happy days xx

im pre op and i have lost 3lb been very good i think ya need to start losing before op as well as after it helps everything in the long term x

Me too twinkle. Blimy girl, well done you !!!
Lynne x

Aw, thanks everyone ... funny how you don't see it yourself :) My hubby was the one to tell me to change my pic ... I have not ever been one for having my photo taken but have had a few this Christmas with my lovely family & not one of them burst into flames, lol xxx :D

well done everyone x

Aw, thanks everyone ... funny how you don't see it yourself :) My hubby was the one to tell me to change my pic ... I have not ever been one for having my photo taken but have had a few this Christmas with my lovely family & not one of them burst into flames, lol xxx :D

You have a lovely smile and your profile picture looks great x

Seriously? How much weight would you have expected to lose over Christmas before your operation?

Good job Yvessa I would normally have gained at least half a stone in the two day megafeast that was my pre op Christmas tradition so a gain of just two pounds is a result QUOTE]

And me Karlos ! Well done Yvessa.
I weighed on Christmas morning and today and to my releif have stayed the same:D

I've lost 1lb since 24th.
Wow, Denise, I would not have said that was you. You look so much younger!
Well done everyone. x

Back