• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Xmas Day Weigh In

Can i just ask. 'Pre Op so I haven't lost!'

Why do you feel you have to be 'post op' to lose?
That's a fair question Gary, the honest answer being because I didn't try! I chose to treat this Christmas as a 'last supper' and eat whatever I felt like. Despite that, I did not eat anywhere near as much as I have in the past because I just did not feel that need. That's why me and my 2 extra pounds are just fine with each other for now ;)

That's a fair question Gary, the honest answer being because I didn't try! I chose to treat this Christmas as a 'last supper' and eat whatever I felt like. Despite that, I did not eat anywhere near as much as I have in the past because I just did not feel that need. That's why me and my 2 extra pounds are just fine with each other for now ;)

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you have done anything wrong, I was just interested into see why you thought post oppers lose. Glad you had a great xmas.

I firmly believe we can lose pre op and post op. I also believe that I cannot sustain or permanently maintain any sort of weight loss and that this surgery will give me the extra tool I need.

Equally however, without the right headspace and the necessary habit changing and personal reflection etc, even the bypass won't fix everything.

I feel more and more like I'm in the right headspace and I suppose it feels like its all starting to come together for me.

I gained 2lb BUT...its gone again now, 2 very long walks and back to my diet worked so im a very happy bunny Yayyyyyyy!! want to shift 6lb before i see the surgeon on the 17th Jan that will be 4 stone gone never to return !

Twinkle you are so pretty hun !!! its really working well for you xxxxxxxxx

i wasnt at home, but weighed after lunch today.. so not realy a good time to weight and i was the same weight as christmas day lol... so who knows x

I have just weighed now , cos our festivities went on till yesterday .
I am pre op & put on 3.5 lbs , not too disappointed with that .

According to my scales I've lost 0.5lbs which isn't much as such but then it's not gone on so better a little down rather than a little or a lot up.
Back to normal diet from today so with luck it will keep going down.

just remember that the only scales that count are the ones at the dietitians ;) i lost 3kg in 2 days by going from one dept at the hospital to another :D:D

I am also a happy bunny as i have lost 3 lb but i was a very good girl, just 2 tiny sips of mulled wine and nothing sweet or sugary at all plus i did an hours work out at the gym every day upto to christmas eve just to make sure.

Back