• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M BACK WITH OP DATE & OHHH IT'S ALL CHANGE HERE .....

Well done getting the first day of your milk diet over with.
I'm on my last week -- my op is next week -- and can say it did get harder for me, but then got easier again.

@tuu I hope today's going well and not long now @Turps :)

Only five days for me now. It's so strange that it's now less than a week.
And yes, @tuu I also hope things are going well.

Hi girls well now onto day 6 and to be honest up until day 4 I was fine but really struggling now ...I'm not hungry I think it's just borded with same old milk and nothing to actually eat ....and since wed morning I've had pain in my leg I'm going to post another thread on that ....xxxxx

Does your provider allow Crusha? That's helped me a lot getting the milk down, especially when I found the sugar free chocolate kind in Tesco.

I hear you. Milk on its own is so boring. It was such a brilliant moment when I saw the sugar free chocolate crusha. I was gutted when I finished the bottle.:D

Lol I like the vanilla one best .....have you had any muscle aches or cramping atall ...I'm really struggling with my calf muscle xx

Hi i'm new to site was referred to wls via dr saw a mr el hasini at farnborough he said bypass would be best got appointment next week at orpington to see dietician also received an obese questionnaire for endocrine department any ideas as to what happens next

Cramps are usually a sign of dehydration so make sure you are getting plenty of water. I had awful cramps during the night during my LRD before twigging on.
For variety make yourself a frozen crusha lolly?

Just a quick update as I've been really busy ....so I'm hating this milk diet ...but persevering with it ...so far I've had what I thought was dvt!!!! Had blood test st Dr last week for that ...negative thank god he thought it was combination of maybe pulled muscle and cramps from build up of lactose. .. then onto terrible constipation .. this was grim and still not 100% normal now despite having milk of magnesia....and last night same leg swelled up and I had fat ankles from water retention I think as it's now gone down ....hey ho only 3 more days till d day .....lol xx

Yikes, that all sounds horrible! I'm glad you didn't have a dvt.
You're so close now!

I'm glad it was nothing serious. The end is in sight though which is great. Not long till you're on the losers bench x

Nearly there Tuu, it will all be worth it! You are doing really well! Glad the ankle is ok and nothing too serious. Keep strong, it is tough but you know why you are doing it!

Hey Tuu, is it your op date today? Hope it goes ok and see you on the losers bench!

Just a quick update as I've been really busy ....so I'm hating this milk diet ...but persevering with it ...so far I've had what I thought was dvt!!!! Had blood test st Dr last week for that ...negative thank god he thought it was combination of maybe pulled muscle and cramps from build up of lactose. .. then onto terrible constipation .. this was grim and still not 100% normal now despite having milk of magnesia....and last night same leg swelled up and I had fat ankles from water retention I think as it's now gone down ....hey ho only 3 more days till d day .....lol xx
Hope today has gone well x

Hope you're ok x

Home sweet home it's all done ......so 2nd night Ive slept in my own bed ...it is nice to be home again. I had quite a good night's sleep after going to bed at about 9.30pm as I fell asleep watching TV I was so tired. Took a while to sort out begone I actually got into bed what with having to do anti clot injection and sorting out the masses of pillows I needed round me to make me comfortable. ...lol I woke up about 2 am but managed to get back to sleep. I've just woken up again and taken my painkillers which are soluble cocodomol and paracetamol yuk taste foul and can't just neck it down have to sip which is horrid. ..but it's done..lol just having a nice few sips of peppermint tea to help shift all the wind which is so uncomfortable.never thought you could get trapped wind pain where you can !!!!! All in all though I'm doing OK so far just slowly plodding around as I am still so tired from the anethestic. ....mum and dad popped in last night which was nice and Martin is now being referred to as matron Martin ....lol he us being bossy telling me I mustn't do to much. Anyway have good weekend folks feels strange to not be thinking about going to work.....think I may just Potter and relax....funny and surreal the rating thing I'm not atall hungry love taste of the puree stuff but can onky manage about 3 teaspoons over 20 mins it's so weird ...lol xxxx

Back