• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M BACK WITH OP DATE & OHHH IT'S ALL CHANGE HERE .....

Turps

Pottering and relaxing is a very good plan.

I'm glad everything went well and you're home. Keep up the walking and sipping. It really does help.

SAM55

Home sweet home it's all done ......so 2nd night Ive slept in my own bed ...it is nice to be home again. I had quite a good night's sleep after going to bed at about 9.30pm as I fell asleep watching TV I was so tired. Took a while to sort out begone I actually got into bed what with having to do anti clot injection and sorting out the masses of pillows I needed round me to make me comfortable. ...lol I woke up about 2 am but managed to get back to sleep. I've just woken up again and taken my painkillers which are soluble cocodomol and paracetamol yuk taste foul and can't just neck it down have to sip which is horrid. ..but it's done..lol just having a nice few sips of peppermint tea to help shift all the wind which is so uncomfortable.never thought you could get trapped wind pain where you can !!!!! All in all though I'm doing OK so far just slowly plodding around as I am still so tired from the anethestic. ....mum and dad popped in last night which was nice and Martin is now being referred to as matron Martin ....lol he us being bossy telling me I mustn't do to much. Anyway have good weekend folks feels strange to not be thinking about going to work.....think I may just Potter and relax....funny and surreal the rating thing I'm not atall hungry love taste of the puree stuff but can onky manage about 3 teaspoons over 20 mins it's so weird ...lol xxxx
A round of applause for Matron Martin:0clapper:. Hope the recovery goes well. Don't overdo it, you will need your energy to get your head around your intake and meds. It will take a few days for your body to be clear of anaesthetic effects. Enjoy the pampering while you can. :)

Reactions: tuu

Rose2016

I agree with all of the above. Whilst I was dead keen on getting out for walks and curious about my eating ability, I was too knackered to do anything other than nap and watch tv.
Sip, nap, burp. And repeat.