• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op moved forward !!!

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi everyone, just to say I had a call this morning from Taunton hospital to say they had a cancellation for a pre op appointment this Saturday morning at 11 am, instead of my original appointment which was 4 May.:D
Am getting a bit nervous now that things are moving so quickly, after four years of waiting.:p
I know you will all support and help me with the hundreds of questions I have already asked, and will ask in the future.
Just want to say thank you to all of my new family on this site.
It will take us over three hours to get to hospital from where I live in Penzance (near Lands End lol), so now got to get dog sitters to look after my 10 and 11 month old springer spaniels ;)

:)That's great news Jan:)

Wish I lived near you to dog-sit!

Great news! It's nearly your time x

good luck hope it all goes well

xx

Excellent, hopefully your op will follow swiftly after! xx

That is fantastic hon xx
I am hoping that it means that your op will be sooner than you thought too xx
Steph xx

Back of the net! Brilliant news, lets hope you get a date for the op real soon now xx

Excellent news Jan! Much sooner than expected and hopefully your Op will be too :D

ya i know what you mean it take's me 2 hours to get there. Well i've just got back for my pre-op now it's just the op date to go

Last edited:
Excellent news Jan. Hopefully they might give you a date when you go on Saturday and fingers crossed the op will be sooner.

Awww thanks everyone, it's having friends like you that will keep me motivated and looking forward. I think I may need lots of help when I start the pre op though :)))))) xxx

All the help you need will be here waiting for you, I am really impressed with the level of support here and it really does help all of us. x

Back