• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op shakes?

_Victoria_

I don't think i would go to the meetings though. I'm a really anxious person, it takes me all my time to build myself up to appointments lol
And yeah, that's what they said to me. If there isn't enough room for them to move stuff around they will switch to the sleeve. I think the waiting list is different in different parts of the country depending on how busy they are there and stuff.. I was asking to try and lose 8-10kg before the op so until i't at that target i feel like i don't wanna rush things along lol

I don't think i would go to the meetings though. I'm a really anxious person, it takes me all my time to build myself up to appointments lol
And yeah, that's what they said to me. If there isn't enough room for them to move stuff around they will switch to the sleeve. I think the waiting list is different in different parts of the country depending on how busy they are there and stuff.. I was asking to try and lose 8-10kg before the op so until i't at that target i feel like i don't wanna rush things along lol

im happy to rush things along, i was hoping for the op before june 10th so it was done before my milestone birthday, but its looking more like late july/august time.
im quite an anxious person, i went to group once, didnt feel group was for me as id already researched everything they were discussing and i struggle to talk to people i dont know in person. i suppose thats why i like this site and other social networking sites to meet people like yourselves in a similar situation to myself. it would be good to keep in contact as we are at such a similar point and with the same trust.