• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op target for baloon

sazcee

Hi everyone just looking for any advice, my target was set around two years ago (a lot of to and fro 'in with phsyc) I was 24.5st and asked to go to 23.9, which I did, but then I returned to my usual self and shot up to 28st (finally stepped on the scales may 1st of this year!) What an idiot I am I know.. However I found out my surgery was 6th Aug (3 days woo!) And worked my ass off and now I'm down to 24st 2 lbs, there is Dr's records of them weighing me throughout my gain and loss, do you think the team will understand or just think I'm full of excuses (doubting ill drop 7 lbs in 3 days)? Xxx

Sazcee...i have managed to loss a stone in 10 days in the past by cutting my carbs to 20 a day...brutal considering a cherry tomato is one carb as is a stick of celery, mushrooms, peppers are about 3 carbs for a small portion!!!! But it always works for me

I am following this but with 30 carbs since Monday and when I weighed in his morning I had lost 5lb in two days

Good luck xx

Aww I managed to do it! Had the baloon in yesterday, it was absolutely awful but it's done now and I can hopefully get home from hospital today, thank you for your help though xxx

Back