• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op

jen1805

day 1

Bleurgh, feel, well I don't really know how I feel to be honest, bit of a headache, a bit queasy but not too bad for 785 calories, in bed now so hopefully will sleep through OK, looking forward to porridge in the morning and a day out fishing xxx

Fill up on broccoli, cauliflower peas, sprouts, cabbage....no root veg as I'm sure Rhoda told you. I had good full plates of boiled down veg in oxo, small spoonful of soup pasta thrown in and a finger size bit of chicken (I bought a pack of the inner fillets of chicken breasts), will not feel like you've missed any food. I lost 6kg in 11 days, I should have lost more but my water intake was not amazingly high. It all passes through your body nice and quick ;)

Hope you feel better soon

Generally the 'bleurgh' stage a few days in is sugar withdrawal and it passes in a couple of days and suddenly you feel full of beans :)

Surgery date is looming large, absolutely terrified but just about keeping it together for the kids and my other half who has ptsd so don't like adding to his stress levels, but could really do with him feeding the kids but hey how here we go lol.
As it's the big day on Thursday switched over to the milk diet just to get that extra boost (fingers crossed) to liver shrinkage just as terrified of waking up and being told couldn't do the op :( all I can say is its a bloody good job I like milk lol xxx

Surgery date is looming large, absolutely terrified but just about keeping it together for the kids and my other half who has ptsd so don't like adding to his stress levels, but could really do with him feeding the kids but hey how here we go lol.
As it's the big day on Thursday switched over to the milk diet just to get that extra boost (fingers crossed) to liver shrinkage just as terrified of waking up and being told couldn't do the op :( all I can say is its a bloody good job I like milk lol xxx

Sounds like a really tough time for you at the moment Jen! All I can say is try to keep positive. Think of the all the things you will gain after surgery.
I've got my fingers crossed for your liver shrinkage! I'm sure it will be perfect. xx

Sounds like a really tough time for you at the moment Jen! All I can say is try to keep positive. Think of the all the things you will gain after surgery.
I've got my fingers crossed for your liver shrinkage! I'm sure it will be perfect. xx

It's not that bad honest although sat here surrounded by the smells of garlic and cheese I'm not so sure lol :) xxx

It's not that bad honest although sat here surrounded by the smells of garlic and cheese I'm not so sure lol :) xxx

Oh no, temptation everywhere! I think I would have to go into seclusion right up until my surgery date! lol!

Back