• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pressure is on now!!

jinkles

Hi all, just been to see Mr Cheruvu and he is quite pleased with my overall progress (having lost 75% of my excess body weight). However, having only lost 3lbs in as many months, he said he was expecting me to have lost a bit more.
Anyway, he has now given me 3 months to lose another 1-1.5stones then he will referr me to plastics for a tummy tuck!!!! omg!!!!

blimey! no pressure then, good luck with that hun xxx

good luck hun, its not far away! - step up the exercise and drink more water and youl be flying toward that tummy tuck! well done on your weight loss so far! thats excellent!!!

hard work, but worth the final outcome!! you can do it!!

ooh how exciting. Will keep my fingers crossed for the plastics x

i agree theres slight pressure there hey!! BUT you ll do it hunni come here for some support if you get stuck... well done on your amazing loss! you ve done fab xx

Well done on your weight loss, bet you can't wait, good luck with the rest of the weight loss I'm sure you'll do it, Karen x

Hi Jinkles

Have you had another fill or is your restriction ok?. Good luck hun x

I agree no presure then :rolleyes: You can do it and congratulations on losing 75% with the band thats good stuff well done :D xxx

Well done, i'm sure you will get your plastics xxx

Hi again everyone. I've not posted in ages so thought I'd better do an update!!
I am now below 12st!!!!! (11.6st) After over 6 months of yoyoing between 12st and 12s 6lbs.
My surgeon has said he is extremely pleased that I have lost 76% of excess weight with the band and he will refer me to plastics for tummy amd breasts. He has said that I have about 10lbs of skin to be removed!!! and will need a breast uplift more than likely with implants to make up the loss of volume!! This is however goin to cost alot of ££££ so I am now lookin to have the surgery abroad. I am currently lookin at having it done in Poland.
I will let u all know what I decide x x

Wow, well done on loosing all the weight! You have done so well, good luck with the plastics :D You will look FAB XX

Brilliant news xx

Back