• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

Yes I like the idea of the Poachers on a saturday afternoon should have lots of space for us. Still going with the date posted earlier so can you let me know if you can make that date, time 2pm and the venue....thanks everyone..we will arrange another soon for anyone that cant make it...xx

Hi all i can do any Sunday in January and certain dates on Saturday but not 17th or 31st. Any location fine with me,as said earlier can pick any one up onroute, will go M60 ,M61 but no problem to get off motorway in nearby locations, also available for Manchester meeting. Off to work now Ava

lizzie I was thinking the poachers, so anywhere out of crowds for easy parking etc;):D

Sounds perfect! :)

That's the 'Two for One' pub near Sainsbury's, isn't it?

Anyone want a lift around the Preston area?

Lx

Sounds perfect! :)

That's the 'Two for One' pub near Sainsbury's, isn't it?

Anyone want a lift around the Preston area?

Lx
yea that's the one lizzie, and i'm sure we can reserve a table there too as there'll be a few of us:D

I'm up for 31st January @ poachers all being well after op. Are you ok to drive atfer bypass or are you advised to wait a while?

Last edited:
31st jan sounds great. if someone can let me know where paochers is though????

lisa i was advised to wait a couple of weeks until i drove but see what your surgeon says and how you feel hun x

31st jan sounds great. if someone can let me know where paochers is though????

lisa i was advised to wait a couple of weeks until i drove but see what your surgeon says and how you feel hun x

Thanks Tammy,

I am up for it but may need to thumb a ride with one of you if thats ok, I'm Preston anyway

fab, i'll wait to see if that date is a go-go and we can sort something out x x x

thanks

Hi yes def 31st, Lisa if you can direct Tammy to yours then you can show her the way to the poachers....I am excited now....sorry to the ones that cant make that date but will do another one in the very near future say end feb beginning of march....look forward to seeing you if not at this at the next..xx

Thanks Tammy,

I am up for it but may need to thumb a ride with one of you if thats ok, I'm Preston anyway

Hey Lisa, whereabouts in Preston are you?
Lx

Fulwood

Yes, well let me check my busy social calendar, ummm, I am free that day(and most others)!!! So consider me in chicks. I would like that ride Carole if you don't mind.

Looking forward to it everyone!:p

Hi
Count me in. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone as lots of questions to ask and by then will hopefully have got the courage to go to GP and ask re referral for WLS.
TheBonds

Right from what I can gather the definites for Saturday 31st Jan, 2pm at the poachers are:

Charliegirl (me)
Mintball
Tammy
Thebonds
Cleggy
Lizziebee
Candie
Grom
HC
Phatgirl
Nic
Donzi

If I have missed anyone or anyone else can come let me know and I will adjust the list....look forward to seeing you 4 weeks tomorrow...xx

Last edited:
Back