• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

just an update away from 8/2/09 for 2 wks to Florida so not able to make these dates.
Have you any ideas for dates yet?
Ava

Any room for a little one? lol

I'm up for it but my op is booked for 24th January, so any chance of it being before then?

Hiya will be great to meet up with you all xxx

Ok if people give me an idea of preferred date I will go with the majority and organise it for Jan....let me know asap and I will sort out two dates and see who can make them and take it from there....x

i can do saturday 17th January (its my birthday on 16th Jan too) and its a week before my op so i can run screaming if you scare me!!!!!!!!

i can do saturday 17th January (its my birthday on 16th Jan too) and its a week before my op so i can run screaming if you scare me!!!!!!!!

lol - yeah let's all tell Lisa some horror stories!!!:ignore:
17th seems ok for me!

17th is good for me too xx

I am working 11-9pm on that day! I will see if I can take some leave, any other dates spring to mind in case I cant...xx

how about a sunday, either 11th Jan or 18th Jan ?

Thought it better to put on when I am not working, I only get two weekends off out of five and they are two weekends one after the other so sunday 18th is out.

I am off on sat sun 24/25, sat/sun 31/1 feb, sat/sun 28 feb/1March

Have some time off through the week if anyone can make it then but think weekend will be best for the majority...hope this helps as I really want to come lol..x

Hi Everyone

I am free weekends anytime apart from Sat 10 Jan. Weekdays is out for me as I work unless it is in the school hols as I work term-time.

TheBonds

Thought it better to put on when I am not working, I only get two weekends off out of five and they are two weekends one after the other so sunday 18th is out.

I am off on sat sun 24/25, sat/sun 31/1 feb, sat/sun 28 feb/1March

Have some time off through the week if anyone can make it then but think weekend will be best for the majority...hope this helps as I really want to come lol..x

Typical, I can't do those dates as 24th Jan is my op and I'm at x-factor concert weekend of 28 feb, i could do the one at beginning of feb if I'm ok after the op

What if we said saturday 31st 2pm in Preston city centre, exact venue depending on how many can come. If people cannot make that one we will have another in March. I know we cant get a day to suit all but we can have them bi monthly if everyone is up for that....let me know...xx

Charliegirl - would hate to get in the way of a good old girly chat but if you manage to drum up support from any other fellas I wouldn't mind joining in lol.

I was wondering if somewhere like the Frankie & Benny's @ the Capitol Centre on the way into Preston on the A6 would be good - parking and no city centre crowds?

Lx

lizzie I was thinking the poachers, so anywhere out of crowds for easy parking etc;):D

Back