• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Procedure for Sunderland

Hi Liz and Sarah

could you just confirm the Sunderland meeting info please...what time and where the hospital is please (not been to Sunderland for years so not sure where to go...just the postcode if you have it and whereabouts in the hospital we need to be)

will it be ok to bring OH?

thanks

hi yvonne, the meeting is on the 3rd sept 6-8pm, i will pm you and i will be updating the SRH group thread soon, me and sarah have been told that these groups are supposed to be for there patients only, as we are not sure how many people will be turning up and expecting it to be very popular.

liz x

ive sent you a private message yvonne xxx

Last edited:
yep i am sarah ! anyone else ? xxx

i'd be up for it. I have got some uni work that i need to get on with that has to be handed in on the 21st so the back end of the month (26/27th) would be better for me, but obviously it depends what fits in with everyone else.

Hiya

I would love to come but not sure whether I can or not. when you set a date I will see would be nice tho.

Jo
xx

hello everyone jayne has suggested the saturday 26th sept, shall we go for that date ? and meet at a later time of 7pm so people that work can also join us for a chat. im not sure on a venue with it being a later time any suggestions from anyone of where to meet ?

thanks

liz x

Err, I might be on holiday again! We, well I decided to split our 2 weeks over the two months. I am trying to get away on the Sunday if that is the case then I will be able to make it, I might even be able to drag Trev (O/H) out!

I went for my blood tests today, and realised that I hadn't taken my letter duh! Anyway the hospital had written to the Doctor and told them that I have to have sleep tests? I presume that is to check I don't have sleep apnoea. Any ideas?

Hello, I go for balloon to be fitted tomorrow at Sunderland!!

I'm terrified to say the least.

I had my 1st group session just b4 Xmas last year & then had several appointments since then. Then got letter to on 21st Aug to say my procedure was booked in for 25th. But they'd sent letter too late so I was re-scheduled for 8th Sept (tomorrow). I've got to take Lansoprazole for a week prior to procedure.

Fingers crossed & hope everything works out for you!!

Take care

Hello, I go for balloon to be fitted tomorrow at Sunderland!!

I'm terrified to say the least.

I had my 1st group session just b4 Xmas last year & then had several appointments since then. Then got letter to on 21st Aug to say my procedure was booked in for 25th. But they'd sent letter too late so I was re-scheduled for 8th Sept (tomorrow). I've got to take Lansoprazole for a week prior to procedure.

Fingers crossed & hope everything works out for you!!

Take care

hi j-mo, good luck for tomorrow with the balloon i hope all goes well, let us know how you get on, im sure all will go smoothly at sunderland.

good luck !

liz x

Err, I might be on holiday again! We, well I decided to split our 2 weeks over the two months. I am trying to get away on the Sunday if that is the case then I will be able to make it, I might even be able to drag Trev (O/H) out!

lookiing forward to seeing you both if you can make it lesley x

Thanks. I'm sure I saw u at hospital last time I was there. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

I went for my blood tests today, and realised that I hadn't taken my letter duh! Anyway the hospital had written to the Doctor and told them that I have to have sleep tests? I presume that is to check I don't have sleep apnoea. Any ideas?

yep it will be to monitor your sleeping pattern and also to see if you have sleep apnea as if you do the aneathnatist needs to know.

liz x

hello everyone jayne has suggested the saturday 26th sept, shall we go for that date ? and meet at a later time of 7pm so people that work can also join us for a chat. im not sure on a venue with it being a later time any suggestions from anyone of where to meet ?

thanks

liz x

hi again guys are we still up for meeting at 7pm on sept 26th ??? still dont know what venue yet so any sugeestions would be appreciated as i dont relly know the gateshead area.

thanks

liz x

There are quite a few places in the Metro Centre where we could meet up, but they either involve booze or food! Weatherspoons as we know is huge and could cause problems for the girls who don't know any of us. Although we could have someone posted outside until everyone is together! In the yellow quadrant is the new restaurants which are not too bad price wise or inbetween the red and yellow is all the restaurants i.e. italians, spanish, chinese, tex mex, I could go on. So as I say plenty to choose from but not any really to just have a cuppa in as they will be all closing at that time.

Back