• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

progress pics

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
just a couple of pics to celebrate my 4 years band anniversary. click on pics, the band can work ! it has for me it can for you new banders also.

liz x

Attachments

• ME & RYAN 2004.jpg
    ME & RYAN 2004.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 101
  • RYE N ME.jpg
    RYE N ME.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 104
im sure your band will be hunny xx

:thankyou: any questions just ask, i will answer them thruth fully, if i can, but all my posts are from my own personal experiences and everyone is different.

Its the best advice you can get when you get it from some one thats gone through it. You've done it twice now so in my eyes you're the expert. I'm sure you will get fed up of me asking questions when I'm banded but till then you're safe lol

gaynor ask away, thats what this site is for, its about support, if i can help i will, i still look 4 and need support myself, this site is fantastic as ppl give support and also can recieve it, when needed, which i have done both and its helped keep me on a positive note regarding my band when ive tackled hard times.

wow Liz. I wouldnt recognise you from the first picture. You are an inspiration to all banders and a great source of support.

well done hun xx

hi Lbd im back down to a 7st total loss from the begining of my journey.

thankyou for your kind words sam xxx

Liz, that is a wonderfully inspiring set of two pictures to anyone still on their journey.

Thank you:thankyou:

thanks caz xxx

WOW. Well done!

Four years down the line, if you could only pass on one tip to other banders, what would it be?

WOW. Well done!

Four years down the line, if you could only pass on one tip to other banders, what would it be?

hi alice, id say follow the band rules, and do not compensate a small portion of healthy nutritious food for chocolate or other high calory "slider" foods, as this is an easy thing to do, as some banders feel deprived by eating a smaller portion of food, and this is a very easy trap for a bander to get caught up in, and it will hinder or stop weight loss. It all takes time to get used to the new lifestyle change, but if the commitments put in the rewards are there for the taking.

liz x

thanks terri & linda for your very kind comments xxxx

Back