• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

progress pics

ding dong!!!!!!

Liz the transformation is amazing, you look fab x x x

thankyou lisa xxx

thanks julieann x

I would'nt believe they were the same person Liz! Welldone chucks you look brill. x

cheers allie, it means alot, as i think im still me the old liz in the 1st picture, it may be 4 years on but some times my head still thinks as the old liz, hard to explain it is.

Well done Liz you look totally different!!
I bet you feel so proud of yourself when you look back at your old pictures.
Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to loads of us on here. xxx

Well done Liz you look totally different!!
I bet you feel so proud of yourself when you look back at your old pictures.
Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to loads of us on here. xxx

thanks for your comments, i do think progress pictures taken on a monthly basis is a good idea, as some months i felt i looked no different with in myself, but a picture to compare from the previous month helped me to stay on track as there was differences there that i couldnt see myself. They also make a nice keepsake from the wls journey.

liz x

I think this is a common theme for people who have lost a large portion of weight , 2 days ago i met up with a friend who had not seen me since before my op, and he walked past me to start with LOL

Here is my flickr link for those who have not seen my comaprision pics

Weight Loss - a set on Flickr

I think this is a common theme for people who have lost a large portion of weight , 2 days ago i met up with a friend who had not seen me since before my op, and he walked past me to start with LOL

Here is my flickr link for those who have not seen my comaprision pics

Weight Loss - a set on Flickr

:clap: wow well done you look great, love the hair, it really suits you xxx

Thanks Liz :)

brett when you need new cloths take someone that knows you well with you!!! they will pick up sizes you wil not dream of being able to fit into first, i almost told jonah not to be silly no way was i a size 18 top!! but he insisted i slip it on over what i was wearing and it fit!! so moral is when you lose a lot of weight save money treat a friend to lunch and get them shopping with you LOL

i used to hate clothes shopping as i always came back empty handed, or with something i didnt like as i had to choose an item because it fit not because i liked it, things has all changed now and clothes shopping is one of my new favourite pass times, i can now go in any shop and they will have the size that i want in the item i like, its now become a pleasure not a chore.

Its one of the best feelings in the world brett :)

Liz i to have hated shopping, knowing i was limited ot just a couple of shops that the cloths shapes would not flatter me, the styles all wrong but that i had no choice in buyimg something to wear. Can't wait for my lower half to catch up so i can buy trousers in tesco as well as jeans or start trawling the little boutiques in london rather than the chain stores

Well done. You look so different. You should be very proud of yourself.

You look absolutely lovely. The photo's look like 2 different people.:)

i am i am.... still smiling at the thought almost a smug look in fact.

Its one of the best feelings in the world brett :)

Liz i to have hated shopping, knowing i was limited ot just a couple of shops that the cloths shapes would not flatter me, the styles all wrong but that i had no choice in buyimg something to wear. Can't wait for my lower half to catch up so i can buy trousers in tesco as well as jeans or start trawling the little boutiques in london rather than the chain stores

:D it used to cost approx £30 plus for a average pair of jeans in my size in the past, i am now the proud owner of a pair of asda value jeans size 16 and they cost me........

wait for it........

£3 :bliss:

no more been ripped off by evans now ! :rolleyes:

Back