• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein...How do you get yours?

Can I just say you look amazing!!!!!!! What a difference!

I've tried the sweet flavoured protein shakes and i can't stand them. This may sound like a daft question but are there any savoury flavoured ones - like a protein cup-a-soup type thing? I'm really struggling to get enough protein, but also keep the calorie intake down.

Hi Jayne,

I was thinking... may be you could make your own and make it into a smooth paste via a really good blender (this is the one I have https://www.vitamix.co.uk/ - the best blender I have ever used)

You could blend blanced almonds/peanuts/roast turkey or chicken, carrot, with milk and stock cube? The blender that I mentioned makes the ingredients really really smooth like a shake ;)

Hi Jane... I use dietimeal soups theres about 20g protein, 100 cals & 3g carbs in their soups, carbs are much higher in the meal replacement ones. I usually have ones of these as my morning or afternoon snack.

You can get them from Soups | Low Carb Megastore or Avidlite low carb soups

I have to say I use these & protein powders (which I also mix with natural yogurt for breakfast) quite a bit but as snacks not instead of 'real' meals!

Back