• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Im 13.12 so 2lb this week so hope it keeps moving n i don't get stuck agen for a while lol....well done yous :) xx

Fab weight loss wencho and now into the 13's :) had my 6 months check up today and it went very well, she says that I now need my vit b12 jab and to go to my docs and get one lol. She mentioned plastics as I now have a bmi of 27 and my skin is bad, she says she expects me to get down quite a bit more and then try and maintain for 1.5-2 years then go to GP and apply for it. Don't know how I feel about that, I'm happy we can have hope of the skin removed but I'm a right wimp and it's so painful but the skin is now pretty bad on my belly and arms, think my legs are starting to get bad too. Suppose I have got a few years to think about it, if only I wasn't such a wimp lol hope everyones week is going great X

I've been fairly lucky skin wise so far just really top of thighs that r loose but sure as i lose more itl start showing in more places...il see how bad it gets b4 thinking of goin under the knife lol....get u n ya bmi!! Im not actually sure wat mine is lol..il have to update my weight on here wen im on lappy n get me new stats lol xx

Hello ladies. Similar story for me really at my appointment. We reassessed my goal weight to 9st instead of 8 (although that's still what I'm going to aim for).
I've had skin infections on my legs and tummy but my skin doesn't look bad at all. In fact I'm pretty chuffed with my legs lol. I will need tummy and boobs done though as I've needed corrective surgery on my boobs for quite some time. I know the hospital want to get that done as soon as I'm at goal so with a bit of luck I won't have the 2 year wait.
All in all I was happy with my check up. They told me now I'm at a, "normal" weight to stop concentrating on the scales and think of all the things I can do now that I couldn't etc.
I'm back at the gym after an injury tomorrow so just going to focus on my fitness and toning up.
xx

I've not even had a letter for next app...sure they keep forgetting about is lol...im watching family fat surgeons...weird to think all the emotions they r facing r ones that r just a distant memory for us now!! Maybe i shud ring n ask y I've not had app sent xx

Yeh i think i will...wen i find number lol xx

13.12 tday so stayed same...am i doing something wrong here lol xx

Wencho I stayed the same too. Don't worry (says me lol).
The nurse & dietician at my appointment said bypassers were prone to stalls. Especially when you consider how much we've lost now I suppose our bodies need to have a word with themselves and have a rest.
I was told to stop concentrating on my weight and think about how much I've accomplished so far. Easier said than done I know but I'm just hoping all of the protein & exercise & water etc will kick start me into losing again.
Chin up honey.
xx

Lost 1 lb taking me to 11.8 just booked a holiday all inclusive to turkey next July :) I can't wait lol, it will be funny going as all my family go for food and have mountains of it and I won't be able to join in on the massive feasts. But will be so happy as this will be the first holiday I go on slim :) I would definitely ring wencho as I had my 6 months appointment booked 2 weeks after the other one, might be different for you as you went to hospital for yours but you will need your b12 injection. Good luck for this week everyone x

Awww that's fab havin a hol to look forward to!! Thinking of bookin up for me n hubby to be aswel..leave kids with grandma cos itl have to be during school term for cheapness and also while we have a break alone lol....council starting new bathroom tmro so scales will be put away for a week....thinking itl b a good thing for me so no weigh in on Wed....well unless i get them bk out like lol xx

Lost 1 lb taking me to 11.7 seems like this is going to be my new number. That would be nice for you and ur hubby wencho as it's so important to have quality time together without the kids as it keeps the spark alive. Good luck this week everyone and hears hoping I loose my 1lb as it would then be the lightest I have been since being a child :) x x x

Ul lose it no problem...well done on anutha loss!!!! A change of subject but have u heard of the book 50 shades of grey! Every1 been ranting on my fb bout it....its fab am on on the 3rd n final book since last Fri....ps...i never read haha xx

Ye my mam wants me to download them for her so I might start reading the first one and see what it's like as everyone is going on about them. I loved the twilight book and Harry Potters but never read an adult book since school lol. Is it an easy read and is their a decent plot line to them? X

Def an easy read...its racey in some parts but quite unusually emotional for the type of book it is..av reali enjoyed them..b gutted when av in this last book lol.....a dwnloaded it aswel much easier to read than an actual book on a tablet x

Oh sound good will definitely have a read :) their is a thread discussing it at the moment and it does sound popular and very raunchy lol x

Everyone survive the horrendous storm? A was stuck out in it in town trying to get home for 4 n a half hours...soaked to the bone a was....feel slightly fluey this morn...hope it doesn't turn into sumit more xx

Ye it was frightening, it took me over one hour to drive less than 5 mins from my house. All roads were rivers that went up to the middle of my car. My car engine started to smoke and just had to risk A drive through one to get home.This is a photo of walkergate metro next to mine and the river is deeper than the cars. Glad ur ok and you managed to get home x

Attachments

• image-2455254197.jpg
    image-2455254197.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 20
A seen that pic on Facebook....def frightening....was like a scene from a film lol xx

Ye theirs some great pics on Facebook :) can't believe they tried to drive through their lol, never seen anything like it, people were swimming in the dirty water in wallsend lol x

Back