• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Yeh AV seen some funny old pics n flodded houses aswel...that wud b a nytmare!!! Xx

Yeh finished all 3 by last week...reali enjoyed the story line...the sexual parts started getting on me nerves a bit tho...no woman explodes EVERY time the have sex lol xx

Hahaha explodes lol, I was going to see what all the fuss was about but I can't be arsed to have it let alone read about it lol x

Its def a bit far fetched but a did enjoy reading them...am reading a series of books by pamela Clare at min called the Berkeley collection...think there's 6 books n av read 3 already...kinda the same but not so detailed in the bedroom dept..def more my cuppa lol....Oooo n am 13.7 now...finally got weighed this morn so think that's 4lb gone in the 2 weeks a missed weigh ins :) xx

Well done wencho not long to get into the 12's :) I missed the weigh ins too, I'm now 11.5 so 2lb lost in the last 2 weeks. I had my bloods taken and get the results Monday and had my first b12 jab and I can start to feel the difference :) I'm still tiered but no where near what I was, if I'm really low on the blood test she will give me more b12 till I'm normal (if their is such a thing) lol x

Im sure ive been "bypassed" lol...still had no nurse app or been told to go for b12...i was guna ring up a while bk but thought id wait a bit see if i got any word...but nothing hmmm lol....anutha 4lb and itl be 6 stone gone...its soooo guna drag...my pattern is stalling loads then loads (5lb ish) comes off then stalling agen lol xx

Weigh in day and now 11.3 so 2lb lost which I'm much happier about. I have started doing weight watchers for half the week which is where my loss came from, just think I need to follow a plan as i have been slacking. Definitely think they have forgot u wencho you should ring and get an appointment so then you can start your b12, Louise I hope your ok haven't heard from you for ages, probably living life to the full lol x

I stayed same from sat wen i weighed in...might try following ww aswel lol...yeh Louise has been unusually quiet these last few weeks..maybe she's on holiday? Xx

13.5 so 2lb gone this week!! Everyone is so quiet lately on this thread lol xx

I'm still hear just lurking lol, I sts this week. Well done on the 2lb loss :) kids break up tomorrow and I can't wait. No after school clubs, ironing uniforms or early mornings :) x

Itl b heaven havin a lie in won't it lol...just costly keeping them entertained grrr lol....im sooooo tired at tho min just feel drained most days...think i need a boost of b12 lol xx

13.4 so 1lb gone....only 1lb to go then its 6 stone gone!!! Xx

Well done wencho let's hope you manages the 1lb this week :) 6 stones is amazing :D I now weigh 11.1 so 2lb lost in 2 weeks and nearly in the 10 stones bracket. Good luck for this week :) x x x

Eeeeeekkkkk not long for u eh!!! A hit me target of 6 gone was a bit chuffed wi mesel like hehe xx

I stayed same this week but as expected...always takes me ages to get into the next stone down after reaching my personal stones loss lol x

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I upgraded my phone and forgot my log in details lol. Well done wencho on hitting your goal :-D I am now 10.13 so down in the next stone bracket :) only got to get to 10.10 to reach a normal BMI :-D good luck for this week's weigh in we can do it lol x

I stayed the same agen lol...used to my pattern now so won't expect a loss for anutha 2-3 weeks lol xx

I stayed the same this week :) going to take it back to basics I'm just struggling with the child being off and it knocked me out of my routine, roll on 2 weeks lol. X

13.2 this week so lost an unexpected 1lb lol not that im complaining haha...just unusual for the way im used to it working lol....god 2 weeks still...summer hols shud b banned hahahha....I've reali enjoyed mine being off actually but think that's with the oldest being older now its not as demanding as wen they were younger...just a bit more expensive lol x

Back