• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really tired today

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Am on the 5th day of the barbaric soup and jelly diet today:eek:Have been doing it to the book, as well as drinking loads and taking my vits, but am sooooo tired today, despite having a full nights sleep:confused::confused:
Anyone else felt, or feeling the same?:confused:
ps not hungry though, weirdly enough:eek::eek:

Yep I was very tired on the pre-op diet. It has to do with the drastic reduction in calories. It does improve but your surgery is in just a few days so by the time your body adjusts it will be surgery day! If you can, just try and rest and consider it part of the journey.

Hugs,
Nic:D

Am on the 5th day of the barbaric soup and jelly diet today:eek:Have been doing it to the book, as well as drinking loads and taking my vits, but am sooooo tired today, despite having a full nights sleep:confused::confused:
Anyone else felt, or feeling the same?:confused:
ps not hungry though, weirdly enough:eek::eek:

Hey, not long to go now!

All the best and a speedy recovery (in case I miss you before you go).

(((hugs)))

Yipee!!permission to do nothing:thankyou::thankyou:
Was gonna tackle my jungle/garden, but thankfully it's raining:D:D

Hi Candie
I`m sorry your feeling so tired today but thank God your nearly there hun. Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx
Thanks Margaret x:D

On the pre-op diet i left tired for about 5 days and then when i thought it couldn't get any worse i woke up on day 6 and felt on top of world! Tiredness gone and a strange sense of 'wellness' came over me. Post-op i was tired again...But slowly and surely i am back feeling good again- especially when the liquid diet ended!! :)

i think its quite normal, i felt the same infact i went to bed at 6pm each night!!!!! i think the last couple of daysyour body will get used to it and the thought of nearly being there will help and give you some energy! x

Back