• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Results tomorrow! Fingers crossed....

Thanks guys!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Debbie - I have to do the slimfast for a month as despite doing it for 3 weeks and losing 25lbs the problems with my liver mean that it is very enlarged and they need it to shrink as much as possible.

Believe me slimfast for a month is a small price to pay to get my op!

Yayyyy. Thats a very good news. All the besthun

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi. Good news! I had a tumour but it was non cancerous! I think they took most of it out when they did the biopsy, and the lovely mr koak said he'll get my op rebooked as theres nothing to delay it - just have to do the slimfast only diet for at least a month!
To say I was relieved is an understatement! I cried, then kissed and hugged mr koak because I was so happy.
Thanks everyone for all your kind wishes and good thoughts. Xxxx

Ah brilliant news Karen really pleased for you!

Linski xxx

Oh my word, I am so so so pleased and so relieved for you too!

That is such good news love.

All the very best wishes on your Slimfast diet and you will soon be taking your place on that Losers' Bench now.

Hugs
Grace xxx

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks again for all your lovely messages of support!

It's a beautiful day - the sun is shining - I'm in a great mood - life's good again!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend - I'm off upstairs for some me time - hair dying, eyebrow plucking and nail painting while I watch Biggest Loser USA. I'll leave Lee watching footie. Off out tonight to his cousins 40th birthday party so I'll definitely be having a vino or 4 to celebrate my good news, while I can!

Take care everyone! x

So pleased for you Karen - it has to be such a relief and means that you have everything to look forward to now ! Take care xx

Back