• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sad news to inform you

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
All

Sorry be the bearer of bad news but Georgina's lovely mother passed away at 10.40am this morning.

We are all thinking of you at this very sad time.

blue_grapefruit

is back to stay!
Thats terrible news. My thoughts are with her and her family xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Deepest Sympathy with Georgina and her family at this very sad time.

Thank you Nic for letting us know.

Love Mini xxx

alliecat

frustrated bander!
My thoughts are with you and your family Georgina at this difficult and dark time. I hope you can find some comfort in the amount of unconditional love and support you have been able to give to your mam and dad throughout the last months, you are truly amazing and inspirational. Thinking of you all x

Trinaweena

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss, my thoughts are with Georgina and her family
Take care
Katrina xxxxxxxxxxxx

IreneH

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending my condolences to Georgina and her family. Even when something like this is expected it doesn't take the pain away
Big ((((hugs)))) Georgina

irene xx

Thaialina

Thanks for letting us know Nic. Georgina, my deepest sympathy goes to you and your family. Your mam is at peace now, away from all the pain. I know that there is nothing that I can do to take away the hurt you must feel right now, but, there's no doubt that you will have wonderful memories that you and your dad can treasure forever. Big hugs.

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
I'm no good at knowing what to say at times like this Georgina, so just know that you're in my thoughts.

Isis

Very sorry to hear this Georgina xxx

hopelesscase

Georgina your mums pain and suffering is over now. It is thoes that are left behind now that feel the pain of emptyness but hopefully as days pass her memories will fill thet gap.
Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time
HC

CD Counsellor

Very sorry to hear your sad news my thoughts are with you and your family.

clairelou

Georgina my thoughts are with you & your family at this sad time...nobody could have loved & supported your mother more than you have over these last months.

Your mum is no longer in pain & will take that love with her. Take care of yourself x

mandye

excentric maintainer
So sorry to hear your sad news hun my thoughts and prayers are with you xx