• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

saddo post from me!!

Hi Rayne before i left hospital i was asking the surgeon all sorts of questions about the weeks after surgery the surgeons advice to me was to listen to my body some people need to go through all the stages full term others know when they can move on even if its a early sounds like your doing fine well done

Hi Rayne before i left hospital i was asking the surgeon all sorts of questions about the weeks after surgery the surgeons advice to me was to listen to my body some people need to go through all the stages full term others know when they can move on even if its a early sounds like your doing fine well done

Thankyou Jed, im just doing it all gradually..if it takes me months to try different things them so be it xx

i'm taking it slowly too, i love krisprolls they're really crunchy and break up easily in the mouth :) i have them with cottage cheese and spring onion on top ,,,, i had a slice of small wholemeal toast today with low fat cheese and sliced tomato ... i can't stand poached egg so will definitely not be trying that :)

i'm taking it slowly too, i love krisprolls they're really crunchy and break up easily in the mouth :) i have them with cottage cheese and spring onion on top ,,,, i had a slice of small wholemeal toast today with low fat cheese and sliced tomato ... i can't stand poached egg so will definitely not be trying that :)

ooh what are krisprolls lol? ive never had a poached egg..so thats gona be defo new for me lol xx

thanks for all the info on runny noses.....how bizarre!!!!

krisprolls are in the cracker section in all supermarkets as far as i can tall coz i get them at tesco sainsbury or morrisons (don't like asda really ) they are swedish wholegrain cracked wheat and as it says crispy they look like toasted rolls cut in half they are 51 cals each, 1.4grm protein, 8.7 carb which has 0.8 sugar, 0.8 fat saturated 0.3, 1.1 fibre ,0.2 salt , i prefer them to ryvita and as i say have them with cottage cheese etc or ham and low fat cheese spread anything really and especially as i used to be a crispaholic they satisfy that part of mr too :)

krisprolls are in the cracker section in all supermarkets as far as i can tall coz i get them at tesco sainsbury or morrisons (don't like asda really ) they are swedish wholegrain cracked wheat and as it says crispy they look like toasted rolls cut in half they are 51 cals each, 1.4grm protein, 8.7 carb which has 0.8 sugar, 0.8 fat saturated 0.3, 1.1 fibre ,0.2 salt , i prefer them to ryvita and as i say have them with cottage cheese etc or ham and low fat cheese spread anything really and especially as i used to be a crispaholic they satisfy that part of mr too :)

Arnt they a bit hard? I used to like them a lot with soup - are they same sugar carb as a ryvita? not that I have got to ryvita stage yet, I am hooked on those melts crackers - and cracker bread.

ooh i might give krisprolls a try.. i will wait until im on my week 12 then try them then x

well it's because they're hard i like them they just crunch away in the mouth before they get to the stomach :) i really can't stand bread at all at the moment and can't remember last time i had a butty :) i was thinking today i might try a wrap and see how that goes down :)

ooh i love wraps... i so want to try one... with some chicken and light mayonaise and a bit of salad... ooh roll on a couple of weeks so i can try... ooh im on soft foods i could try now lol x

ooh i went to tesco and i forgot to buy some too... mmm i think i will wait until im off soft food stage... although a wrap is a soft food lol.. then i will get some x

Back