• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saggy boobs?

Im a 38 g can never find g cups in matalan :-(

I got all my bras in yours when i was a bigger back size. I was a 46 f at my heaviest

Now im a 38G soon to be heading into a 36 back i mainly buy from asda

I liked my simply be bras but they are expensive unless in the sales

Thanks Su2ie but robina is right no large cup bras! Will try elsewhere and on line yours. But thanks for tips. Worth a look bought a tunic from there instead! Lol

Last edited:
And there was me thinking you were going to suggest some kind of bed room exercise lol I'll now take my mind out the gutter. But thank you for that bit of advice but I thinks it's not the look of the underwear but where the boobs end up and the look, there is so much fat and muscle lost they don't look good but that's just one of the bad deals, good bit is your nipples are so far down when it's cold no one notices lol

Lol I'm pre op and was worrying about this ..... but this actually made me laugh out loud! Nice to see even if it's a bad side effect that it's still a positive! Thank th oh!!!

I can't see by Bravisimo. I only have tHree and just hand wash them every couple of days. If you hand wash them they last for ages. They will do you down through the next two stone with the adjustable back

I can't see by Bravisimo. I only have tHree and just hand wash them every couple of days. If you hand wash them they last for ages. They will do you down through the next two stone with the adjustable back
Thanks Kursty i will have a look yes do agree its the way we wash and dry our bras as they are so expensive usually. Im trying to shrink my large ones in the tumble dryer to see if they can fit! Lol x

I hand wash mine in the bath. I fill it and add the laundry liquid and leave them to soak a while

Without a bra, I have spaniel ear instead of boobs (minus the fur of course lol). I've gone from a 48EE to a 40D. My breasts are now actually the size they were when I was 14 - even though I wasn't fat back then.
Anyway, I've found a lovely lacy underwired bra in Sainsburys (of all places). They're only £6 each and come in a variety of colours. Very comfortable too and they make my boobs look fab. Hubby doesn't care one bit, but I am self-conscious about them in the bedroom department, so have taken to wearing lacy undies as they hold everything in place, which means that even laid down I have boobs (instead of fried eggs)!!!
Also, on the plus side, hubby keeps chucking money at me to buy what he calls play undies lol.

Thanks Su2ie but robina is right no large cup bras! Will try elsewhere and on line yours. But thanks for tips. Worth a look bought a tunic from there instead! Lol

Aww what a shame, thought they're sizes were better! Glad you treated yourself to something else though :)

I'm just starting to lose weight, waiting for surgery and my boob are already awful! Nightmare getting a bra to fit, I'm wearing one from asda at the moment in a 38c but my back is bigger than the cup size.

Went to try different types and sizes on Friday and ended up in tears seeing myself in the dreaded mirrors. I probably need a 40 + in back size but they only start at a d cup which I would have to stuff with tissue lol.

Asda do bras called 2 sizes bigger and they are great for giving you some oomph, just wish they were bigger around the back as I can hardly breathe and by teatime it has to come off lol. Roll on surgery and a new thinner me!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

I'm just starting to lose weight, waiting for surgery and my boob are already awful! Nightmare getting a bra to fit, I'm wearing one from asda at the moment in a 38c but my back is bigger than the cup size. Went to try different types and sizes on Friday and ended up in tears seeing myself in the dreaded mirrors. I probably need a 40 + in back size but they only start at a d cup which I would have to stuff with tissue lol. Asda do bras called 2 sizes bigger and they are great for giving you some oomph, just wish they were bigger around the back as I can hardly breathe and by teatime it has to come off lol. Roll on surgery and a new thinner me! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery
All the best hun it will come soon. Whens your op . Its not great looking for s bra that fits prop im not having much luck till i get a bit smaller cup! X

I'm just starting to lose weight, waiting for surgery and my boob are already awful! Nightmare getting a bra to fit, I'm wearing one from asda at the moment in a 38c but my back is bigger than the cup size. Went to try different types and sizes on Friday and ended up in tears seeing myself in the dreaded mirrors. I probably need a 40 + in back size but they only start at a d cup which I would have to stuff with tissue lol. Asda do bras called 2 sizes bigger and they are great for giving you some oomph, just wish they were bigger around the back as I can hardly breathe and by teatime it has to come off lol. Roll on surgery and a new thinner me! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

Have you tried a bra extender?

All the best hun it will come soon. Whens your op . Its not great looking for s bra that fits prop im not having much luck till i get a bit smaller cup! X

Hi sharona I definitely don't want a smaller cup, just a smaller back lol. I'm not sure yet when I will have my op, got my first appointment with the nurse next month and I will see the surgeon 4 to 6 weeks later so I'll have a better idea then xx

Hi sharona I definitely don't want a smaller cup, just a smaller back lol. I'm not sure yet when I will have my op, got my first appointment with the nurse next month and I will see the surgeon 4 to 6 weeks later so I'll have a better idea then xx Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery
Hi when you have had the surgery you are very likely to find your back will decrease also the cup!! I went from 50J to now 42GG and i think i have shrunk from that hun . Hope it all goes well you are in the system so wont be too long exciting times! X

Evans and simply be do extenders, i have some with 3 hooks across. Ebay sellers sometimes have them too

Hi when you have had the surgery you are very likely to find your back will decrease also the cup!! I went from 50J to now 42GG and i think i have shrunk from that hun . Hope it all goes well you are in the system so wont be too long exciting times! X

You could always send me some of you have it to spare! I never got the boobs when I gained weight, just the extra on my bum and legs xx

Back