• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saggy boobs?

Ooh great, thanks I'll have a look xx Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

I used to buy mine in marks and spencer in underwear departament. Used to come i a set of 3 (one white one nude and one black) for £5 i think and you can choose either 3 hooks or two hooks. At one point i had two extenders going on..

I found some on Amazon last night for 65p with brilliant reviews so I shall try those. Would be nice to breathe!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

These boobs are so horrid now. Droopy Dora thats what some of my colleges are calling me. From my huge massive pyramids to stretched skin with small lumps in horrid! Mozzarella in two bags !. What weight loss does to the body aye!

Lol you pinched my saying Sharona,how many work mate have seen them lol Mozzarella lol how's you weight loss going now are you back on track

Sharona. Tell me about it ... Mozarella balls ... haha! I had Spanials' ears ... I was not a 50J, but (in comparison to you) a modest 42D. I am now a 34F - after WLS and before I had surgery my loose sacks were filling a 34E. I struggled to justify the expense of the surgery but figured that all the money I would save on food over the years post bypass would equate to what the surgery would cost. I do not regret it one bit. I had a lift and implants last September. It was a much bigger and more life compromising procedure than I realised it would be. But now nearly 9 months later they have dropped nicely into place (sitting naturally as a 52 yr old bust would) and the scars are hardly visible now. I am thrilled and it has given me back the confidence in that area that my bypass took away. Hugs. I really really do understand how you are feeling. Hugs xxxxxx

Lol you pinched my saying Sharona,how many work mate have seen them lol Mozzarella lol how's you weight loss going now are you back on track
Lol they where always touching them before saying they are massive! Now im slimmer they want to touch them i say get off . I always loved cheese still do esp mozzarella and thats what they feel like he he !

Sharona. Tell me about it ... Mozarella balls ... haha! I had Spanials' ears ... I was not a 50J, but (in comparison to you) a modest 42D. I am now a 34F - after WLS and before I had surgery my loose sacks were filling a 34E. I struggled to justify the expense of the surgery but figured that all the money I would save on food over the years post bypass would equate to what the surgery would cost. I do not regret it one bit. I had a lift and implants last September. It was a much bigger and more life compromising procedure than I realised it would be. But now nearly 9 months later they have dropped nicely into place (sitting naturally as a 52 yr old bust would) and the scars are hardly visible now. I am thrilled and it has given me back the confidence in that area that my bypass took away. Hugs. I really really do understand how you are feeling. Hugs xxxxxx
Aww lilacglitter girl they sound great! I wish i could afford to have my bust and bat wings done. Could never afford it tho! My greatest fear would be to have work done to put all the weight back on! Of course i would try my up most to never go there again and think optimistic but you see these things happen.
You look stunning in your photos your an inspiration to us all . I hope i soon look like you . I have five stone to go now. So want to be slimmer although people say you look better younger and your at target now surely. Whats your weight now ? Big hugs xxx

Awww thanks Sharona. I have been stable around 10stone (give or take the odd lb) since April of last year. My lowest weight was 135lb when I was poorly in Feb. i think the fluctuation is normal, and given the amount of muscle I have built ...

I am sure you will get there soon enough hun, and please try not to get worried about putting the weight back on. If we obey the full signal of our pouch and do not push past it we should maintain ... It is such hard work but is quite normal to gain a stone or so at two to three years post bypass. I am two years in July so sitting on this time bomb ... Can't afford another new wardrobe so HAVE to maintain ... Lawks!

You take care and keep us all up to date.. Onwards and downwards xx

Awww thanks Sharona. I have been stable around 10stone (give or take the odd lb) since April of last year. My lowest weight was 135lb when I was poorly in Feb. i think the fluctuation is normal, and given the amount of muscle I have built ... I am sure you will get there soon enough hun, and please try not to get worried about putting the weight back on. If we obey the full signal of our pouch and do not push past it we should maintain ... It is such hard work but is quite normal to gain a stone or so at two to three years post bypass. I am two years in July so sitting on this time bomb ... Can't afford another new wardrobe so HAVE to maintain ... Lawks! You take care and keep us all up to date.. Onwards and downwards xx
Great advice thanks . Im going to really concentrate and stop this sliddy foods ! And 10stone bloody marvelous! Are you tall? You look tall. Thanks and best wishes to forever slim you! X

Not tall hunni - 5' 3". Since drop kicking my 10stone of blubber into the history books (fingers crossed) I have been called "dainty" and "petite" by folks who didn't know me as a fat bird. They will never ever know what being called that has meant to me ... Massive NSV.

The best advice I can give is when you feel happy with how you look (and that time will come) be sure to take loads of photos of yourself. The reason being that inside your head you may still feel big and there can be bad days when you may not even believe the mirror, and it is easy to reach for the biscuit barrel like we used to do ... But looking at yourself in a photo is evidence of just how amazingly you have done ... And put it next to a before photo will help you get a focus on what there is to lose should we fall back into old habits. It has worked for me ... And it may seem vain but has to be done I think xxx

I agree with that, I hated having photos done and avoided them at all costs, now I love having them done. You can not argue with a photo, it's how I can see I'm getting smaller even though I am wearing smaller clothes. Brain, eye and realisation don't work in the mirror but a photo can not lie.

Back