• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sat in my hospital bed making use of the free time!

iheartny

Who'd have thought going to hospital could be so much fun! I am currently sat on my bed, watching whatever I want on TV, with someone bringing me my dinner (allbeit a low fat yog!).
Lets see if I am as chirpy later when the nerves set in.......
At the moment though, I'm feeling fine and just want it to be tomorrow morning!
Ciao for now dudes x

chckles you will be fine, you hae waited for this and know what your up against and need to do so its perfectly normal to feel good in those last few hours.

Make the most of the service LOL it wont be long before you are running around again

Who'd have thought going to hospital could be so much fun! I am currently sat on my bed, watching whatever I want on TV, with someone bringing me my dinner (allbeit a low fat yog!).
Lets see if I am as chirpy later when the nerves set in.......
At the moment though, I'm feeling fine and just want it to be tomorrow morning!
Ciao for now dudes x

Hi. Is Paul Super undertaking the surgery? WHat is he like?

relax you will be fine good luck tomorrow xxx

Yup, Paul is my surgeon but I've yet to meet him. Ok so I've had a couple of hours here by myself and it's been nice.....
So I'm gonna skype the boys in a bit and have a VERY early night xxx

hope everything goes well tomorrow! This will be me in 3 weeks' time!

Well I'll update tomorrow all being well and let you know how it was....
Sat watching come dine with me and starving to death!
Can't wait to have a curry! xxx

Good luck!!!!

.x.

Im sure you will be fine. Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy your stay at hospital. I did!

Best of luck for tomorrow.
Sleep well- and no dreaming of food!

Yup, Paul is my surgeon but I've yet to meet him. Ok so I've had a couple of hours here by myself and it's been nice.....
So I'm gonna skype the boys in a bit and have a VERY early night xxx

I thought you'd have a consultation with him before the op :confused:

Anyway, i hope you're sleeping well. Good luck for tomorrow x

I will keep my fingers (and everything else) crossed for ya tomorrow luv, hope everything goes well and here is to a speedy recovery xx

Back