• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shopping

p_relf

Ok, so having my band at Dolan Park on Sunday. Need to go shopping so the cupboards are full. Apart from slim fast shakes etc, what soups and things did you fill the cupboards with ? :) thanks.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Ok, so having my band at Dolan Park on Sunday. Need to go shopping so the cupboards are full. Apart from slim fast shakes etc, what soups and things did you fill the cupboards with ? :) thanks.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery
low fat custard, jelly, actimel, if i think of anything else, i'll come back lol xxx

a lot dont go too far over the top in case you cant stomach would make sure you have some clear soups and runny stuff

I made several soups and froze them.....so much better than bought ones apart from Baxters lobster bisque soup (num num) I also enjoyed the occasional orange ice lolly - especially good if you have a sore throat after op! Also, lots of Robinsons no sugar squash x

Heinz soups I loved the oxtail one, but took the bits out and added a bit of water...

Could not stomach big amounts of water, so I had lots of ice lolly's the 100% fruit ones xx

I had slimfast, weight watchers tomato and sieved chicken soups, milky coffees, activia pouuring yogurt and mini milk ice lollies x x

Smoothie yougart soups custard jelly milk

This is what I lived on. But I could only manage 2spoonfull per sitting
Hope this helps
Lisa x

Back